A Computer in Love!!

Peach is seen in her cell room, and she sighs.

Peach: Oh, dear... Here we go again... I can't believe I'm kidnapped again. (Y/N) and Toadsworth must be worried sick. Again. But...hang on a moment! Where in the world am I, anyway? It's so unfamiliar... I wish I could at least let Mario and Toadsworth know that I've been caught..

As she pondered what to do, the door to her cell opened!

Peach: Hmm? What was that? Hey! How odd... The doors opened by themselves.

She goes through and into the hallway, where it seems that everything is quiet.

Then she noticed another door open!

Peach: How do I keep making these doors open? How odd...

As she gets in, a computer turns on! It speaks with a voice similar to the Hal 9000!

Computer: Hello, Princess Peach.

Peach: Huh? What? Who said that? Where are you?

Computer: How amusing. I am right here, before your eyes. I am this laboratory's main computer. I am the TEC-XX. Many call me TEC. You may. Sir Grodus created me to be a perfect computer, one that is flawless in its reason.

Peach: Grodus... Wait, he's that awful dome-headed thing who interrogated me, right?

TEC: Sir Grodus is not awful. He is a very great person. He is marvelous.

Peach: Well, I don't think so. But I doubt I'll change your mind... So, I'm wondering... Why did you lead me in here?

TEC: I am unsure. An unusual program deviation occured when I observed you earlier. My higher-brain circuity malfunctioned and nearly overheated at your image. Also, an unidentified impulse sped through my processors. Those events are new to me. There is more to this phenomenon, as well. I ran diagnostic programs... and their solution was... I want to know more about you. I want to observe you. Such a compulsion has no precedence. Cause unknown. I, the perfect computer... I must diagnose this unusual situation. I will not fail. That is why I led you here.

Peach: Wait... Did you just say... You want to observe me? ...To know more about me?

Peach blushes a lot, as she realized what was going on in TEC's mind!

Peach: Could it be that you... No! Impossible! It can't be. You're a computer.

TEC: What has happened to me? If you know my malfunction, you must tell me of it.

Peach: Oh, I couldn't, really... Because...(whispering)...It's just too weird.

TEC: Please tell me. Please. I am the world's best computer. I am perfect. There should not be anything that I do not understand. Please.

Peach: Well, you know, maybe... Is it possible that, well...you're... in love...with me?

TEC: "Love"? What is..."love"? I cannot compute this.

Peach: Wait, you don't know what love is? Love... How do I explain? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy, smiling... having fun. When you love someone, you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble.

TEC: Happiness? Fun...? I have definitions for these words, but... My programming is insufficient. There should be nothing I cannot comprehend. I am a perfect computer.

Peach: "Comprehend" love? Love's not something you comprehend, TEC. You feel it.

TEC was silent. He didn't know what to say.