Castle and Dragon!!

After a while of walking, there were two monuments with a big pillar in the center! 

(Y/N): Hmmm ... I think we- 

There were holes in the monuments, one was moon-shaped, and another was sun-shaped. 

Koops: What's up? 

Goombella: I think the Stone Keys go there! 

(Y/N): Well, let's see. 

You put the Sun and Moon Stone Keys in place, and the Pillar crumbles to reveal a pipe! 

Ruby: Aha! That must be the way! 

And through that pipe...

This lead right to Hooktail's Castle!

(Y/N): Well, here we are. 

Koops: Oh, man... Hooktail Castle... The stories were all true... This place is TERRIFYING...

(Y/N): No sense in getting scared now. We're going in! 

You opened the door, and everyone stepped inside. 

The Castle walls looked old and rotten, chains and torches were hanging too. 

The only light came from the windows, where sunlight beamed inside. 

Weiss: Man, it's pretty cold in here. 

(Y/N): Probably just the atmosphere. Hopefully we don't run into anything to frightening. You okay Koops? 

Koops: Yeah. I'm fine. Just a l- ARGH!! 

He noticed the skeleton of a Koopa with blue boots and a blue shell! 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

Koops: These bones... They remind me of my father... There's... There's no doubt about it! It's my father! (crying) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! 

He began to cry hard, as you all tried your best to comfort him. 

(Y/N): There there. That dragon w- Huh? He's holding a note. 

Koops: (sniffing) R-Really? 

(Y/N): Let's see. "I came to this castle to destroy Hooktail, but I am stuck and can go no further. So, in this letter, I shall note Hooktail's weaknesses for those who follow. The dread Hooktail cannot tolerate creatures that begin with 'cr' and end with 'icket'. Hidden somewhere in this castle is an item related to Hooktail's weakness. If one is to have any hope of defeating Hooktail, one must first find that item. One last thing: if faced with ultimate doom, the fiend will use any trick to save itself. If you hope to defeat it, do not give in to your kinder nature and fall for its tricks. Alas, I do not have the strength to continue writing... Already, mist veils my eyes... My last words go to my son, Kolorado: I love you, and I'm proud of who you've become." 

Koops: Huh? 

He soon felt much better, but embarrassed. 

Koops: Kolorado? Not Koops? 

He then blushed. 

Koops: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops... Ummm... Yeah. I guess this isn't my father, after all.