CRAGLEY HO!!

Team (Y/N) found themselves deep in a cave system. 

Rarity: Ew! It smells down here. 

Weiss: And- AGH! Water is dripping from the stalactites! 

Rainbow and Yang: Can you both not be princesses now? We need to- 

???: CRAGLEY HO!! 

Everyone: HUH?! 

A Cragnon was nearby. 

???: Coming to you live...from the foul darkness that the Floro Sapiens call home. Lesser Cragnons would weep softly. No one has set foot in this cave and emerged alive. But some make history with sheer gall and willpower...and Flint Cragley is such a man! "Into the Floro Sapiens Cave of Doom! A Flint Cragley Cragtrotting Adventure!"

You guys just walk up to him. 

Flint: ...No, no, wait a second. That'll never play well in the sticks. How about... CRAGLEY HO! "Taste Danger! Flint Cragley Vs. a Recragginated Mummy in Floro Sapiens Central!" I wonder if that'll test well with the weekend auidence... Those Cragnons are fickle...

Tippi: Uh... 

Fluttershy: Mr. Director? 

He turned to notice you guys. 

Flint: CRAGELY HO! "Suddenly...out of the cave mists...mysterious, slavering creatures lurched into view! Did they hope to dine on the fillet of Cragley? Would our hero meet their mandibles? Tune in after this brief commercial break to reach the torrid conclusion!" Great, cut, print, wrap it. Now what do you dolts want? What are you doing here?

Ruby: Hey! That's Weiss' word! 

Weiss: Dolt. 

Ruby: See? 

(Y/N): We're looking for some Cragnons. And do you know anything about a Pure Heart by any chance? 

Flint: Pure Heart? I SEE! You're adventurers! 

Peach: Uh ... yes? 

Flint: Just fabulous! All-time coincidence, that's what this is! Just great to meet fellow adventurers, really, it is. I'm ecstatic about this.

(Y/N): Nice to hear. And you're Flint Cragley right? 

Flint: Yes. But call me Flint. Best cragtrotter of our time! I was filming another epic story. 

Rainbow: But where's your cameraman? Or the guy with the microphone? 

Flint: Yes, you see my idiot crew wandered off. 

Sunset: Heh, what do you know, we find one of them who can speak like a modern human being, and yet he's surrounded by dim ones. 

(Y/N): Look, Flint, do you know where they went?