Metroid!!

Right now you were checking to see if your portable radio was working.

(Y/N): Argh! I really hate how some of these old stuff can stop working on you even after years of vintage-

Then one station that you hit starts giving out cries for help!

(Y/N): Hello?

???: SOMEONE!! HELP!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!

(Y/N): Hello? Where are you?

???: The Space Colony, Ceres! Please, whoever you are, send help!

(Y/N): Hmph!

You nodded and began to sense energy readings, which helped to locate the colony!

(Y/N): AHA!

You teleport over.

(Y/N): Hello?

The place seemed to be deserted.

(Y/N): Anyone still alive?

Door after door, you continued forward, only to hear footsteps.

(Y/N): Huh?

???: Who's there?

(Y/N): Huh?

Nearby a figure approached.

???: Space Pirate?

(Y/N): What?!

???: Are you a Space Pirate?

(Y/N): Woah! No!

The figure was wearing a power suit.

Samus Aran (She's a bounty hunter who usually takes jobs under the Galactic Federation! Despite her profession, she is a good person who fights for the greater good! Has a hatred for Zebesian Space Pirates, and a giant pterodactyl named Ridley! He...

Samus Aran (She's a bounty hunter who usually takes jobs under the Galactic Federation! Despite her profession, she is a good person who fights for the greater good! Has a hatred for Zebesian Space Pirates, and a giant pterodactyl named Ridley! Her Power Suit gives her many weapons to use!)

(Y/N): Uh, hi?

Samus: Okay, if I can trust you, I will make sure that I don't shoot you.

(Y/N): Oh thank you! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!

Samus: My name is Samus Aran.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Samus.

You both shook hands and the two of you agreed to check out what's going on.

Though what you both saw was-

(Y/N): Oh god!

The bodies were everywhere, people gutted, their faces ripped off, intestines laid on the floor, blood everywhere, it was horrifying!

(Y/N): WHAT THE FUCK?!

Samus looked away and felt like throwing up.

Despite that, both of you continued on...

In a pod nearby, you noticed a tiny little crab alien creature.

Samus: That's ... the baby.

The creature seemed excited to see her.

(Y/N): Uh ... they thing is a- SAMUS, GET BACK!

You pushed her out of the way as you sensed something was nearby and-

???: Hello there, Little Girl. I thought I could attack you right there by surprise, but I guess your little friend is being foolish!

A sinister figure appeared and roared!

Ridley (This Pterodacytl is a high ranking commander of the Zebesian Space Pirates! He killed Samus' mother and destroyed the colony where she lived! As such Samus despises him! He also wants her dead, because she is the only being that he has fai...

Ridley (This Pterodacytl is a high ranking commander of the Zebesian Space Pirates! He killed Samus' mother and destroyed the colony where she lived! As such Samus despises him! He also wants her dead, because she is the only being that he has failed to kill!)

Samus: RIDLEY!!!

(Y/N): You know this guy?

Ridley: Oh, indeed. It's a shame, Mommy couldn't save herself. And yet here you are.

(Y/N): What?!

That line caused Samus to lower her guard as traumatic flashbacks began to affect her!

(Y/N): HEY!! Don't you-

He tries to attack her, only for you to punch him!

Ridley: AAARGH!!

He begins breathing fire and slamming his tail all over the place, which leads you to dodge him!

Then he starts flying and tries to impale you with tail, only for-

Samus: EAT THIS!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Samus starts blasting him over and over in the face, and you slice at him with Dragonslayer, but then-

He swiped his tail into both of you and grabbed the container with the Baby Metroid!

Ridley: See ya!

He burst out of the colony, laughing evilly!

(Y/N): LET'S GO!!

You both ran as the colony started drift off into a big asteroid!

Samus: Come on! To my ship!

She helps you on board and the ship takes off to track down Ridley.

All the while, Ceres drifts off, and crashes into an asteroid belt.