Trek to Twilight Town!!

Back at the Glitz Pit... 

All of the fighters wanted to say good luck to you, hell even King K and Bandy Andy were all healed up now that Grubba was exposed for the piece of crap he was! 

(Y/N): Well, it was fun, but we really need to go! 

Jolene: It's alright. We won't delay you any longer. Good luck! 

Rawk Hawk: Gonzales, I wanna tell you... Rawk Hawk ain't gonna fight dirty anymore. I'm gonna hit the weights, take some vitamins, and win the title fair and square! And I'm never, EVER gonna lose again! Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!

King K: Listen, G-money... Thanks for everything, man. You're the nicest dude I ever met, and if you ever need it, I got your back. Me, I think I'm gonna chill here and improve my skills. King K's back, baby! And it's all thanks to you, dog! You're my boy, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Well thanks! I appreciate it! Just train hard, and with all of that sweat and hard work, you'll become really strong!

Jolene: Now that Grubba's out of the picture, I'm going to take over running the Glitz Pit. If you ever decide to return to the ring, just come back! I'll keep your spot open. You have tons of fans, and they'd absolutely love it if you made a comeback! Anyway, think it over, OK? And travel safe!

(Y/N): Will do! 

And well ... going outside... 

Fans: GONZALES!! WE'LL MISS YOU!!/PLEASE COME BACK!!!/YOU ROCK DUDE!!! 

(Y/N): Man, now I think I know how Hercule feels being supported by his fans. 

Weiss: Don't let that get to your head. 

(Y/N): What? Of course, I won't let it get to my head! Now, to- 

Gombella: Yeah, we know. 

On the way back... 

(Y/N): HEY! A message from Peach! Let's see. 

You check your e-mail. 

(Y/N): "Dearest (Y/N), I have uncovered something terrible. These things...the X-Nauts... They're planning to take control of the world! It's to that end that they're searching for the Crystal Stars. I still don't know what the Crystal Stars do, but you must try to get them all... I will gather what information I can... Yours Truly, Peach." 

Yang: Rule the world? Sounds like a typical bad guy thing. But why would they need the treasure? 

Ruby: Beats me. 

Blake: We should just keep going as usual.

Back at the Ruins of the Thousand Year Door... 

With the three Crystal Stars and the map shown to the Door, what appeared was a freaky-looking church in a dark area and a red-colored star. Almost like a Ruby Star!

Yin: Woah! Nice light show! 

Ruby: Hmmm ... what's this? 

(Y/N): Next location. Let's pay the Professor a visit. 

At Professor Frankly's... 

Professor Frankly: WHAAAT???  The group that kidnapped Princess Peach is bent on total world conquest?

Yin: Pretty much.