128. MORNING SICKNESS

Start from the beginning

After a while, he let go of her lips and chuckled. "Why are you so stubborn, Lena? What makes you think that I will ever cheat on you after that time?" He said sadly. "See, you have to believe that you are my wife and the only woman that I want to be with. I want my family with you, all my children will come from you and no one else. You don't have to worry about anything, you are the only one for me, Lena."

She melted, her heart softening at his words.

"So, how do you know about morning sickness?" She didn't let go of the question.

"I have been reading about pregnancy since I found out that you are pregnant again. I do not know only morning sickness, I know of other terms when it comes to pregnancy. Do you want me to list them out?"

Lena stared at him, short of words. She stretched out her neck and placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you, Darian." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you so much, I missed you so much last night. Don't ever leave your pregnant wife alone at home anymore."

"Work called and I had to attend. I am sorry for coming back late." He hugged her tightly and they savoured each other's embrace for a long while before letting go of each other. "Do you forgive me?"

"I do," Lena smiled.

He returned the smile and led her back to the bed. "How are you and how is my baby?"

"I am fine and she's fine too." Lena giggled when Darian sat close to her. She took his hand and stroked his fingers. "Have you thought of a name to give to our baby?" She asked as she played with his fingers.

"I am waiting for the gender reveal." He answered.

"I know it's a baby girl, I am sure of that." She raised her head to meet his eyes. "Do you want a girl to be our first child?"

"Anyone from you is perfectly fine. I want anyone as long as you are the mother, Lena." He smirked at her, causing her cheeks to flush. "You are my wife, the only woman who will bear my babies." He leaned over to kiss her cheeks. "Do not doubt that I love you too much."

She shook her head, "I do too."

"Good," Darian muttered. "Have you said anything to her since yesterday?"

Lena knew he was talking about Isabella. Sighing, she shook her head. "I know she's fine, I have been to her room two times but she does not want to talk. I think we should give her more time, it's really hard for her to comprehend it all, she's still in shock, Darian."

"I know, I will give her time." He agreed to her advice. "Now about us, tell me what do you want to eat this morning?"

"Why?" She laughed softly, knowing that Darian was about to brag about his cooking skills.

"I want to cook for you. You know there are some meals that I recently checked out online. They are for pregnant women and I want to try them out, you know my cooking skills are improving, right?"

Lena nodded in mockery.

"Have you sorted out your mother's issues with the family?" Her countenance changed when she asked that. She also didn't fail to see how Darian's expression veered from smile to gloomy. She prayed that she hadn't ruined the lovely moment with her question.

"We haven't finalized things, but they aren't after her either. I know Gaius too well, he doesn't stall whenever he wants to attack an enemy."

"Maybe he's finally considering it."

"I don't know, he might be doing that." He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care what they think though. I am the Don and whatever that I want will stand." He said and Lena smiled.

"I think I want to throw up again, Darian." She held her chest and looked at him.

"Throw it all out." He smiled.

"Aren't you disgusted?" She asked when she was out of the bathroom. Holding her waist, she walked toward her husband who was reading a text from his phone.

"Disgusted about what?" He was confused.

"That I am throwing up all the time," Lena sat back on the bed and he took her hands in his, wiping off sweat with his thumb.

"I put the baby in there, he's mine and there is nothing about him that can disgust me. I really can't wait to see him." He smiled broadly, Lena admired him as he smiled. She loved everything about his perfect smile.

"I see you want a baby boy first." She laughed.

"Both are good, Lena."

"But you emphasized 'he' because you want a boy." She whined, folding her arms around her chest.

"We will get to know that soon." He pulled her closer and stroked her hair. "You should eat now, the baby wants some food." He kissed her tummy and smiled.

"Let's go get something to eat." She said and he nodded. She stood up and he did too, they brushed their teeth and hours later they were heading to the dining table.

Faithy💓