82. MY WEAKNESS

Darian was mulling over the text he got from the strange number, thoughts of who he could be and what he wanted to occupy his mind. He had discussed with Gaius and Judson and they agreed that a family meeting should be called before actions would be taken.

He noticed Lena's car was not parked in the garage. It was already late in the evening, he wondered where she could be. Sauntering into the house, Dickson bowed to him and he halted his steps.

"Where is Lena and why are you here if she's not at home?" Darian queried him.

"Ma'am Lena went out with Harrison and her friend, she told me to stay back, boss." He responded, still bowing. He didn't want to behold the vicious look on Darian's face.

Darian arched his brows. She didn't tell him that she was going somewhere with Lisa. He shook his head and walked authoritatively into the house with Jay trotting behind him.

When they got inside, he called her but there was no response. Darian was getting impatient, he sat down and stood up, parading the living room, he was confused.

"Where could she be?" He dialled Harrison's number, he picked up and didn't say anything. "Where are you guys?" Darian asked, his voice was rough and scary.

"Boss, we are home already," Harrison responded, ending the call.

A few minutes later, he was in the house with Lisa by his side.

"Where is Lena?" Darian demanded, rising to his feet when he saw them coming into the house. His main concern was his wife, he didn't care about anything or anyone else.

Harrison scratched his head, "We went to the pool." He said.

"Pool?" Darian's eyes flickered between Harrison and Lisa.

"Yes, it's our friendship anniversary and we always visit the swimming pool in Manhattan to celebrate."Lisa's eyes were bleary as she spoke to Darian.

"I thought she told you about this," Harrison said.

"She didn't. What happened at the pool?" Darian's heart was beating loudly. He walked closer to where Lisa was standing and stood right in front of her. "What happened?" He touched her shoulders, urging her to speak out.

Lisa stared into his ferocious eyes; there was no way she was going to tell him that Lena got kidnapped while she was having a sexual romp with Harrison.

Tears fell from her eyes, rushing down like water flowing from a tap. She looked at Harrison, he was confused as well. Lisa knew he'd lose his job if he talked about the sex they had, so she quickly acted.

"Harrison and I went to get some things that we'd be needing and we came back to see that Lena had been kidnapped. Her phone is with me," she handed Lena's phone to Darian.

"Kidnapped? By who?" Darian asked, fear apparent in his tone. That was the height of it all, he couldn't take that. They could mess with everything around him but not his wife. He snatched the phone from Lisa, scrolling through, he didn't find anything reasonable. "Arrange our men, we are going to Manhattan tonight." He commanded Jay.,

"Yes, boss." Jay broke out to get the bodyguards.

"I am sorry, boss. I shouldn't have left her. This is a huge mistake on my side." Harrison took the responsibility for his mistake.

"We shouldn't have left her," Lisa cried.

Darian didn't care about all that. He remained silent as he thought of what could have happened to Lena and where she could be. The night was near already and the whole place was getting dark.