120. I AM PREGNANT

Lena wanted to wait till dinner before breaking the news of her pregnancy to Darian but she couldn't contain the happiness she felt inside of her.

After they got back home, she talked with Isabella before she fell into a deep slumber. When she was alone in the living room, she kept on thinking about it and she just had to leave the house with Harrison.

"I hope you didn't tell him that we are coming over." She asked once they were settled in the car. "It's meant to be a surprise visit."

"I didn't tell the boss anything, Ma'am. I am adhering to your instructions." He smiled as he kicked the car, driving out of the garage.

In no time, he hit the busy road that led to Darian's office.

"Do you still talk to Lisa?" Lena initiated a conversation with him when the silence was awkward. Lisa had stopped updating her about Harrison since she travelled back.

"Er," Harrison scratched his head shyly. "Ma'am, I do not know how to reply to that. I mean, we got close a few times and that was all. There is nothing more between us." He responded.

Lena shook her head in surprise, she had thought the two had something more going on between them. She saw the sparkles in their eyes whenever they secretly stared at each other, but now, it was obvious that the sparkles were merely lust and not something she thought of.

"I see," she muttered dryly.

Nothing more was said as he drove down the path that led to the company. After about thirty minutes of driving, he finally arrived there.

Lena's heart skipped a beat when she sighted the gigantic black gate that shielded Darian's company.

"I will be back," she said, opening the door. She slid out of the car and walked towards the reception. She was greeted by the staff who knew her to be the Boss's wife.

She met with Molly at the secretary's office and she let her in after Darian gave her the orders.

As Lena walked towards Darian's office, different thoughts filled her mind. Grabbing the doorknob, she pulled it open to his office.

She stepped in, taking each stride gently. Darian was so busy with the computer that he didn't even notice that she opened the door. She walked directly to where he was and tapped his shoulder.

"And what's that supposed to mean, huh?"

"Do you not know how I smell?" Lena feigned anger. Darian looked up to see her. "Are you surprised to see me?" She noticed the shock on his face.

"Lena, what are you doing here?" He sounded excited, his eyes gleamed with smiles as he talked to her.

"I am here to see my husband," she went to take her seat on the armchair and looked back at her husband. "I missed you so much and I just couldn't wait until you are back home, I have to see you now."

"You would have called if it was something serious. I know you too well, Lena. Tell me, what really happened and why are you here."

Lena frowned. "Are you not happy to see me?" She asked.

"Of course, I am happy that you are here with me. I have been working a lot and so stressed out, I was about to call you before you showed up here." He stopped what he was doing and got on his feet to sit at the table in front of Lena.

"Why did you want to call me?" She bit her lips, staring intently into his eyes.

"I wanted to listen to your voice, hearing you talk gives me extraordinary strength to work." He leaned down to kiss her cheeks.

She laughed, "Is that why you call me every day whenever you are at work?" She was blushing hard and Darian loved that. He kissed her over and over again until she pushed him.

Laughing hard, he pulled her back and kissed her.

"Darian, this is your workplace." she groaned when he didn't stop kissing her.

"Oh, I thought it was our bedroom." He said sheepishly, smiling widely as he looked at his beautiful wife.

"Oh, don't be naughty." She threw her hands and shut her eyes for a few minutes.

"I am with my wife, am I not allowed to be naughty too?" He smirked.

"Oh, you are but..." His wet lips met hers again and she gave in to the kiss. They nibbled on each other's lips, swishing, squishing and groaning as they kissed heavily.

He smiled and took her hand after they broke apart from the kiss. "I love you, Lena. You have no idea how much you mean to me. The whole world is what you mean to me and I will always love you. He raised her palm and bent a little to kiss her fingers. "So, tell me, why are you here?"

"Darian, you left for work and didn't even notice that I was sick."

"Sick?" He pressed a hand to her neck to feel her temperature. "What exactly is wrong with you?"

"Darian, have you noticed any changes in my body?"

"Changes like what?" He shook his head, his eyes ogling her body. There was nothing to notice about her. "What happened to you?"

"Darian, I feel better. Isabella suggested that I visit the hospital and I did. Darian," she pressed her lips together and shook her head. "I did and it turned out to be something you might be glad and maybe you would get mad about this. I do not know where to start, Darian." She smiled heartily.

"What do you want to say?" Darian asked again, hoping that she wouldn't break a sad news to him.

"There is a life growing inside of me, Darian. a beautiful one." She smiled when their gazes met.

"Lena, are you?"

"Pregnant! Yes. Darian, I am carrying your child. Lena squealed when she broke the news to him.

"Lena!" He yelled out her name and pulled her into a big hug. "Lena!" Tears slipped down her cheeks.

Darian wiped out the tears and they smiled again

"I am really scared, I don't know what and how to deal with a baby."

"I am certain that you will learn. Thank you, Lena. I love you so much and I promise to do all that I can to make this one stay with us."

"Darian, I am so scared."

"I am here for you. You don't have to worry about a thing." He kissed the top of her head and said. "We are in this together and still come out stronger. I love you, Lena."

"I love you too, Darian." Lena smiled, intertwining their fingers as they talked about other things.

Faithy💓