93. I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU

"Darian, are you good?" Lena passed him a cup of coffee. She had noticed the nervousness in his expression since she woke up, he had been roaming from the bedroom down to the living room. Sometimes, he drifted off while she was talking to him, it had been that way for days now and he refused to tell her what was going on with him. It bothered her.

"Yes, I am." He downed the coffee, lowering the cup on the dining table. He stood up and caught Lena's arms. "What makes you think I am not fine?" He asked, kissing her cheeks lightly. He traced his fingers to her belly, and slowly they danced around the shorts she wore. He pulled down the shorts and curved his arms around her waist.

"Darian," she held tightly onto him, "Tina is at home, your bodyguards can come in anytime. Darian," she cried out when he plunged his finger into her. "Stop," she cautioned, but he didn't listen to her. "Darian," she moaned into his ears as he stroked her clitoris. Gasping, she shut her eyes and let him work on her body with his magical fingers. When he was done, he wore her panties back and slid the shorts up to her waist.

He looked into her eyes and he licked up the juice that coated his fingers. She blushed and quickly looked away.

"Why are you shy? You weren't expecting that, were you?" He asked and she shook her head. "Hey, Lena. Look at me," he tilted her head to his side, his gaze heavy on her. "I don't want you to get worried about me, I won't come back early tonight. I want you to eat, see a good movie and sleep, don't wait for me." He said, stroking her hair.

"Why?" She batted her eyelashes, "Are you travelling, did something important come up again?" She frowned, folding her arms against her chest. "Darian, you weren't at home last week, and you promised to be with me this week, and now you are travelling." She gave him a bear hug, groaning as she buried her head in his chest. "I don't want you to go, Darian. Don't leave me again, I miss you all the time."

He looked at her and smiled, wrapping his protective arms around her. He couldn't tell her he was going to meet with his enemy, Lena would not let him go, she'd worry to death and he didn't want that. He wasn't certain how things would go with the invisible man, but there was an assurance he would come out of the den alive if things went his way.

"I am not travelling, Lena. I just have to attend to some important things, I will be back tonight, but it will take time. I don't want you to wait for me, I want you to eat and sleep and I will be back for you." He kissed her forehead, his lips lingering there for a while.

There was a feeling of fear that flashed through his mind, what if he gets killed? Would that be the last time he would see Lena? He smiled, he knew he couldn't afford to die, for the sake of his wife, he had to live.

"You will see a movie with me when you are back, do you promise that?" She looked up at him.

Darian smiled heartily, he was completely smitten with his wife, and everything about her was adorable. She draped the hoodie she wore against her tiny body and blinked her puppyish eyes. He pulled her closer again and gently kissed her lips, nibbling on her bottom lips. With every move their lips made, he thought about her, her smile, her innocent look and how dearly she loved him.

Darian shut his eyes, breaking the kiss. He couldn't leave her broken, he knew he had to come back home to her.

"Lena, I will come back for you." He promised her.

"I trust you," she hugged him again, basking in his warmth until Jay's voice interrupted him.

They let go of each other, picking up two pistols from the briefcase Jay had with him, he loaded them with the bullets . Lena was confused, she held his hand as he slipped the pistol into his pocket.

"Darian, are you going to fight?" She asked him.

He sighed and smiled, "You know I always have to go out with a gun."

"You are going out with two guns and you are loading the pistols with bullets. Darian, you have extra bullets with you." Her heartbeat intensified at a rate she couldn't handle, she held onto him and shook her head. "Are you going to kill people? Darian, what if they hurt you? I can't bear that, I will die."

He could vividly see the fear in her eyes and he loathed that. He snatched her waist and looked into her eyes. "There is nothing to worry about, Wifey. One of the guns is not for me," he handed it to Jay and he took it immediately. "Just this is for me," he raised the one in his hand. "I have to go out with a gun, we don't know where our enemies are lurking."

"You are dressed in a black outfit, Darian." She didn't believe him.

"You do know that I love to wear black, don't you?" He chuckled. "This is not the first time, my wife. You worry too much, I should be more worried about." He kissed her lips and signalled to Jay to leave them alone.

When Jay was out, he smirked at her and said. "I will be back," he took her hands, his eyes piercing into hers. "And when I am back, I will make love to you in the best way you will ever desire, I will claim you over and over again until you can't go on anymore." He went down on his knees, kissing Lena's pussy through the cloth, he smiled and looked up at her. "I can't wait to have this tonight when I am back."

"Darian, you are naughty." She hit his shoulders when he stood back on his feet. "I want you to be safe out there and always remember that I love you." She kissed him. "And I am still waiting…" She trailed off, she didn't want to get him annoyed.

"I will be back for you, Lena." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and let go of her. Taking one more look at her full features, he walked out of the living room.

Lena plopped on the couch when he left, she felt something strange, but she couldn't wrap her head around what it was. She rested her back on the couch, praying that Darian would be safe out there.

-

"Boss, I am scared you are going alone," Jay said when they sat in the car.

"You don't have to, just stick to our plans," Darian told him.

"What if things turn out differently?" He asked.

"Then we will deal with it in a different approach. Make sure your microphone is on at all times." Darian reminded him.

"Yes, Boss."

"Good, we have to leave now. He just sent the address of the venue. Here, have the phone." He gave the phone to Jay.

Jay went through the address and shook his head.

"He changed the time to midnight,"

"Yes, I knew that before," Darian responded.

"Where are we going now, boss?"

"Let's go see the men you recruited, from there I would like to get some flowers for my wife. I haven't gotten her an anniversary gift."

Jay smiled when his boss said, "What do we do after that?" He asked.

"We will strategize and analyse our plans before I meet with him."

Jay noted his boss's words, he kicked the car and drove out of the house, heading towards the camp the men he'd been recruiting for Darian lived in.

Faithy💓