74. GRAB THAT ASS

74. GRAB THAT ASS

Lena felt so confident in her dress because it was specially and meticulously chosen by her best friend who had a good taste in fashion. She was certain she couldn't go wrong tonight, she smiled, loving her slender figure in the mirror.

She combed her sleek and straight hair down to her shoulders and gave it a centre part, she did two small French braids by the sides of the hair and pinned them together.

"I hope he likes it," she murmured, applying final touches to the nude makeup on her face. When she was done, she sauntered to the shoe rack to grab the silver low-heeled stilettos she got together with the blush gown, she slipped them on and bent a bit to buckle the shoe.

Straightening up, she snatched her small purse from the bed and sashayed out of the room to join Darian in the living room.

"Did you send the money?" Darian asked Jay.

"Yes, I did," Jay responded sharply, he tilted his head to the side and his gaze rested on Lena, he blinked his eyes. "Wow," his jaw dropped.

"What's that?" Darian turned to see for himself. He saw Lena approaching them with slow steps. He had seen her dressed up before, but this was different. She was beautiful from her hair down to her feet. Darian opened his mouth to talk but he didn't find the words, he closed them and nodded his head satisfactorily; that was what he wanted, she even went beyond what she expected. His eyes ogled her floor-length blush colour strapless gown with a high side slit and a sweep train finishing. "Where is my wife?" He asked, moving closer to her.

"She's here, don't you recognise me?" Lena chuckled, walking to meet up with him. They met with each other in the middle of the sitting room. Lena smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You look so beautiful, too beautiful to be true." He arranged a few strands of hair to the back and bent a little to place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you. You look hot too," she said, pointing at his white-tie tuxedo with black jackets and his well-tailored fitted black trousers.

She hadn't noticed when he left the room. She inhaled his sweet manly scent of mint, she loved it so much and wanted to bury her nose in his neck forever. She finally let go of him and smiled. "Do you like my dress?" She asked, swirling around for him to check her out.

"Perfect on you, Lena." He kissed her again. "Common, let's go." He stretched out his palm, she clasped hers with him and he led them out of the living room.

Jay paved the way for them to pass through while he followed closely behind them, praying that someday he too would meet a woman as beautiful as Lena. He considered Darian a lucky man to have Lena as his wife.

Darian took the keys from Jay, "You don't have to go with us." He said.

"Yes, boss." Jay bowed in understanding, even though he was doubting, he knew couldn't disobey the boss.

"Take care of the house with the other bodyguards and make sure you call me if something urgent comes up." Darian patted his back and climbed into the car after he opened the door for Lena.

"Lisa chose my outfit, I am glad you like it." Lena clasped the seatbelt, turning to look at Darian with a smile on her lips. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She was a little bit shy because he was staring at her weirdly.

He chuckled and kicked the car. He stared intently at her, contemplating whether to tell her about the progress he'd made with Jay by finding who his mother was or just keeping it to himself.

He knew she was interested in knowing who his mother was, but he suddenly kicked against the idea of letting her know about it. He hadn't seen her himself, maybe he would let her know about her when he finally saw his mother in person, he thought that was better.  "Nothing," he said, zooming out of the garage.