81. HOT BODYGUARD

"What were you discussing with him?" Lena asked her friend.

"How to bang him after we are done here," Lisa said plainly, pouring the wine into the glass cup they came with.

The lesbians were no longer in the pool, just Lena and Lisa were in now.

Lisa sipped some wine and dropped the glass on the edge of the pool. She spread her arms and legs, diving into the water with butterfly strokes.

She swam in a relaxing manner, and after some minutes she pulled out, her hair wet and dripping. She looked over to where Harrison was seated and his eyes were on her, she liked it.

Lena dived in, repeating the same process as her friend.

"When do you intend to have a boyfriend or do you want to remain celibate for life?" Lena rested her back on the tiled part of the pool, her eyes darting around the whole environment. There was no difference from the last time they visited after graduating from college.

Lisa discovered the pool when she visited with her grandparents and since then, they'd been visiting at least once a year to relax and talk about life.

"It's just a year already, but I guess I will break the rules of celibacy today. That guy right there is hot." Lisa dived into the pool again, swimming roughly and splashing water all over Lena's face.

"When did you change?" Lena asked when she was back to sip from her glass of wine. "My Lisa would never bang a random stranger, but you've had your eyes on Harrison since you saw him at the house. What's this all about?"

"There is something constant in life and that's change. People change, I changed and you did too." She smiled at her friend, shrugging her shoulders. She slowly moved her eyes to Harrison and as expected, he was gawking at her seductively, exactly the way she wanted him to look at her.

"I see. So, what do you have in mind to tell me today?" Lena raised her glass, clinking it against Lisa's. "Cheers to another year of being together forever, you are my best friend for life."

"Happy anniversary to us." Lisa emptied the whole of the wine at once. "You brought me a special gift today. How about you excuse us now? It's just a fling and I won't take too long."

"Lisa!" She yelled at her friend as she stepped out of the pool, all wet.

"And pretend like you are not seeing us, please. I want him to go with me." Lisa bent to kiss Lena. After that, she walked away from her, signalling to Harrison to meet her.

Lena dived into the water and Harrison took that as an opportunity to go with Lisa. He jumped up, taking fast strides out of the building.

Lisa pulled Harrison into the small building when she sighted him. She shut the door, giggling.

"My name is Lisa," she said.

"I know, I heard her call your name," Harrison responded in a husky voice, grabbing Lisa's arms, he pulled her closer to his chest and looked into her eyes. "Why have you been looking at me?" He whispered into her ears

"Same reason you can't take your eyes off me, Harrison." She bit his ear softly and her hand moved to his waist. She found his belt, "Can I?" She asked, her whole body trembling.

Harrison nodded, he didn't wait for her to unclasp his belt when she spun her around, placing her on the table that had been abandoned in the building for years. She had seen it every time she visited with Lena, but she had no idea that she would be taken on that table someday. She heard the sound of Harrison's belt meeting the floor, she bit her lips and closed her eyes.

He rubbed the tip of his member against her entrance, causing a soft moan to escape from her lips. "Fuck," she looked into his eyes.

He positioned her properly on the table, after which he slammed into her mercilessly. "Oh, you are so tight." He said when she let out a shrill cry.

He went into her slowly, thrusting into her hole. She moved her body in sync with his, receiving his slow and sweet pokes. Her moans filled the room, she was trying too hard not to scream her lungs out, but it wasn't working. His large member filled her hole very firmly, sending mind bowling sensations to her body. It was hot and she loved it. Harrison increased his pace, thrusting into her like an animal. She didn't waver, she jiggled her body to match the rhythm his body produced. Her whole body was on fire as he thrust into her hole, she had never been with a guy this wild, he was just too perfect for her.

Her moans matched his groans, he pulled out of her to spill his seeds on the table.

Lisa smiled. "That was good." She pulled him closer, kissing his cheeks. "Do you want us to go again?" She asked and he nodded his head. She got off the table and bent her ass, "From the back, please."

Harrison didn't waste time, he thrust into her from the back and moved very hard and fast. Lisa was screaming, yelling and shouting at the top of her voice. "Fuck being celibate, harder please." She moaned, crying out as Harrison dealt with her.

"You move so well, I love to fill you." He gave her ass a stinging spank and she laughed out.

-

It was over twenty minutes and Lena hadn't seen any traces of Lisa coming back to the pool. She wasn't worried about them, but she was worried she was left alone in the pool. She got out and walked around the pavement.

She heard footsteps approaching her but she didn't look back. She didn't want Harrison to be embarrassed that he just had sex with her friend.

Lena noticed that something was off as the footsteps approached, the whiff she sensed was strange. She slowly veered around to take a look and her eyes met with two hefty men she had never seen before.

"Who are you?" She asked them, shifting backwards. "Don't come near me," she scanned the place, looking for a way to escape.

"Get her," the tallest commanded the other one.

He gripped Lena's arms before she could run, he pressed a handkerchief to her nose and she instantly fell asleep. He carried her in his arms and they hurried out of the swimming pool.

Lisa walked back into the pool and didn't meet Lena, she called out for her but there was no response. "Did you see Lena?" She asked panicky when Harrison showed up.

"What? She was here before we left." He said.

"I can't find her and her phone is here," Lisa said in a shaky voice. She was close to tears. "Lena, Helena!" She yelled.

Harrison searched the whole place but there was no one there. "How did you two even come here alone?" He asked Lisa.

"That's not important right now, we have to find Lena!" Lisa yelled, tears falling down her cheeks.

Harrison looked down and picked up the white handkerchief he stepped on. "This wasn't here before, I surveyed the whole place and didn't find this." He lifted it, the pungent smell burned his nose, he threw the handkerchief into the pool and quickly pulled out his gun from his pockets. "Go grab your things and let's go, Lena has been kidnapped."

Lisa looked at him, shock was written all over her face. "This can't be!"

"Common, get your things. Let's move now!" Harrison yelled at her. She ran into the dressing room to grab the bag they came with. "Let's go." She said to him. They both ran towards the car. Harrison knew he was doomed if something happened to Lena and Lisa was praying hard that her friend would be fine.

She regretted leaving Lena to satisfy her sexual desires.

Faithy❤