87. I LOVE YOU

Readers' discretion is advised.

Please do not read if you find explicit content offensive.

Lena compelled Darian to see a movie with her after dinner. He did it to celebrate their anniversary. He played a scrabble game with her, all in the name of celebrating their wedding anniversary. Lena wasn't surprised he was so good at Chess, he beat her hands down, but she won in other games of scrabble and charades. It was fun all night for them—she made sure of that.

It was almost midnight and they were back in the bedroom. He dragged her to stand in front of the full-length mirror, standing behind her.

"Let's spend many more years together, Darian. In happiness and good health." She leaned back in her chest.

Darian smiled as he stared into the mirror. He gently arranged a ringlet of her hair, tucking it behind her ear, he bent a little to kiss her neck.

"Do you know what couples do on the night of their anniversary?" She clamoured, a sheepish grin plastering her face.

"What do they do?" He retorted, encircling his hands around her waist and swinging her body to an imaginary song that played in his mind.

"They make love," she said, blushing.

"Huh, huh." Darian cleared his throat. "How do you know that? Have you ever been married?" He asked teasingly.

"You are crude, hubby." She smiled, feeling the tenderness in the way he frailly held her, never wanting to let go. "I have seen several movies and I have read books too, romance novels to be precise. Do you even read at all?" She scoffed, veering around to look into his eyes. "Do you?" She tickled his sides.

Darian laughed, heartily. He felt pure and undiluted joy whenever he was with her. She was the only one who made him feel so good, happy and loved—the kind of love he'd never gotten. She was everything to him.

"I do read books, but I don't read romance novels. I love to practicalize romance, I don't like to read." He jerked her closer to his chest. "Lena," his gaze was hot on her.

She didn't hesitate when his eyes were boring madly into hers. She tiptoed to kiss his lips. He held her firmly with his hand and responded to the kiss.

He greeted her wet and warm lips with his wet and hot ones, he gently kissed her, wrapping his hand around her waist and heaving her to the bedside. Lena fixed her lips on his, responding to every rhythm, pace and direction his lips took hers. She could kiss him forever.

Wholly devouring her lips, she opened up to him to dive into her tongue, Darian wagged his tongue against hers, squishing it, and claiming it. She moaned in his ears when she felt sexually exhilarated, Darian smiled.

Still relishing the kiss, he moved his hand down to the zipper of her dress, he found it very quickly. He pulled the zipper and her dress fell to the floor. Lena closed her eyes, bracing her arms over Darian's head and still not breaking the kiss.

He moved his lips down to her chest, planting soft kisses on her chest. His hand found her bra and without seconds, he undid the hook, letting it drop to the floor. Lena gasped, she felt so heated within. Her body burned with extreme lust, she must have him inside of her tonight.

"Did you expect that I would make love to you on our wedding night?" One of his hands cupped her breasts, kneading the nipples and sending a tingling sensation to her body.

"No, Darian. I knew you hated me." She moaned when he squeezed her nipple; it hurt but there was a bit of pleasure oozing from the effect.

He stopped playing with her nipples, moving away from her. He sighed and stopped at a standstill. Lena wondered what was wrong with him.