11. HE'S MINE

Darian woke up early in the morning, and Lena could feel that he had left her side; she opened her eyes when the lights came on but instantly shut them back when Darian looked toward her side.

He strode into the bathroom and had a cold bath before getting out and changing into his workout outfits. When he was done, he donned black shorts, a black singlet, and a pair of red sneakers with black socks. He sat up and flexed his muscles.  Lena watched from the corner of her eyes, pretending not to be awake, but she could see everything he was doing.

He inserted his AirPods in his ears and grabbed a black hoodie, he wore it over his head, and it stayed on his body. He looked at Lena one more time before leaving the house.

Lena flew up Immediately after her husband left the bedroom. She didn't know he worked out too, she loved doing that and hadn't gotten the inspiration since she got to Darian's mansion. Though there was a gym in the house and she had visited there a few times she needed to work out, she always did it with her friend, but she wasn't with her anymore.

She ran to the living room, and Darian was already warming up, he was bouncing his feet and was ready to start jogging, she ran back to the room, and rummaged through clothes, she found leggings, and took a blouse that was lying in the closet, she sighed when she saw how rough her closet was, even Darian kept his neat, and hers was that terrible? She closed the cabinet and ran out, then she remembered she needed sneakers, she had none yet, she got to where Darian arranged his stacks of sneakers and picked one, she tried it out, but it was too big, she frowned and wore another one that almost fitted her feet, but was still a little bit longer at the front, she inserted a pad in front, and wore it. Beaming with good smiles, she scooted out of the bedroom.

By the time she got to the living room, Darian had already left the gate, but she swiftly went after him after begging and lying to the bodyguards that she was with Darian.

She hit the pedestrian road and could see her husband from afar; she smiled heartily as she jogged behind him. She stopped at intervals but ensured she wasn't too far from him. She looked at him from afar and was filled with so much joy, she loved men who worked out, and her husband was one of them.

Lena was trying to catch her breath when she saw a group of ladies surrounding Darian; she raised her head and ran towards them; Darian stopped jogging and attended to the ladies who wanted to have some pictures with him, he was chasing them off, but after so much persuasion, he decided to listen to them and do what they wanted.

"We've read about you in papers, watched your interviews, and oh my God! I can't believe that we're meeting you here today. Do you live around here?" A blonde girl asked him; she was tall and curvy, and she had blue eyes that fascinated Darian. He looked at her and sighed.

"I do not live around here," he lied. He didn't want the paparazzi buzzing around him. He loved to live a quiet life.

"Oh, Mr Dawson, can we take some pictures with you? Oh my God! He's so handsome!" One of them squealed. She looked at Darian and was almost drooling. "Please..." She begged him.

Lena appeared in front of them and stood in their midst, she shoved them away with her hands, causing the ladies to panic 

"Who is she, and why would she do that?" They frowned and let out a long hiss. They planned to attack Lena, but she threw a fist at them.

"Don't come near him anymore," Lena warned them, throwing her fist. She learned some karate skills and was ready to show off if the girls didn't let go of her husband.

The lady shrugged her shoulders and surrendered—they returned to jog.

Darian was slightly amused, he didn't know Lena had followed him.

"Are you okay? Did I harass you?" She tried to touch him, but he shook off. Lena pursed her lips and smiled.

"Why did you follow me?" He asked in a rough voice, his face showing no emotion.

"I didn't follow you," She lied. "I mean, I like to work out too." Lena clasped her hands together and started jumping. "Why would I follow you?" Furrowing her brows, she looked at him. "Why should I?" She denied it again.

"I see," he glared at her, and his eyes went to his shoes; he lingered on her feet for a while. They were oversized and didn't fit. They made her look funny. She bit her lips in regret when she knew she had been caught. "My shoes?" He muttered.

"Hmm, it's not what you think. I didn't come to your house with my workout shoes, and I just needed something to wear. The sneakers didn't fit, so I used a pad to support them." She nibbled her lips and hoped he wouldn't get too mad at her. "I will get mine, okay?" Her hand brushed his shoulders. "You don't have to get angry about this. I will see you later." She winked at him and jogged down the estate, leaving Darian behind.

He placed his hands on his waist and shook his head. She was something, and he found her company amusing. He stretched his body and started again.

After about an hour of jogging down the estate, they returned to the house together. 

Lena was so tired when she got back that she had to flop on the divan while Darian retired to the gym in the mansion. She couldn't join him, she was too tired already.

Faithy💓