109. HEARD ABOUT MORNING SEX

Start from the beginning

"Have you heard of early morning sex and how good it can be?" He winked at her.

Her legs were throbbing as Darian talked dirty to her.

"You don't have to run away from me, you know I won't do what you don't want me to do." He caged her in between his hands, his body pressing against hers. "I love you," he shut his eyes, teasing her earlobes with light kisses. His hand found her thighs, he slipped in to feel her wetness. "You are running from me, yet, you are so wet for me. Are you sure you want us to have just a bath?" He grinned, taunting his wife.

"Darian," she tried to muffle her moans as Darian worked his fingers on her sex.

"Let's have a bath," he stopped when she wrapped her arms over his neck, giving in to what he was doing to her. "You don't want it now." He knew she wanted it. It was glaring that she wanted him to continue but teasing her and making her beg for it was best in this situation.

He looked at her, anticipating her pleas to go on to satisfy her, but it never came. She just stayed there, squinting her eyes and biting on her lips like she was confused about something, maybe about life itself. She was so cute to watch and he just looked at her the whole time, taking in every of her perfect and beautiful features.

"I will be in the bathroom," she bent a little to pass through to the bathroom. He didn't stop her, he let her go in. When she was gone, he pulled his drawls and joined her there, knowing well that she couldn't resist him there.

Lena gave in, in the shower, she was heated and couldn't restrain herself when he was standing tall in front of her; naked with a hard and dangling member that was calling out to her. She just had to obey.

-

-
They were back in the bedroom and were getting dressed. Darian had ordered new clothes when she was asleep. She donned the sleeveless gown he got her and he, on the other hand, wore a pair of black shorts and a white T-shirt.

"Oh," Lena groaned. "I don't have anything here with me, thank God you got us new clothes."

"What do you want? I will get them for you."

"Darian, let's just go back home please." She murmured. "It was nice coming here, but our home remains where I want to be." She pouted her lips and he bent a little to kiss them. She chuckled lightly, throwing her hand at him.

"We will go home if that's what you want." He said. "But before then—" he was interrupted by the beeping sound of his phone. "Excuse me, Lena." A small scowl marred his face as he swiped on the screen of the phone to pick up the call. "What happened this time?" He asked the caller. "What!" He yelled out, causing Lena to jerk in fear. "How did that happen? I thought we finalized the bidding long ago. How the fuck can…" He stopped mid-sentence when Lena was getting worked up. "I will be with you shortly." He ended the call and turned to Lena.

"What's wrong, Darian?" She queried.

"Lena, you have to remain here. Please don't leave." He pulled out the drawer and snatched his gun from there.

"Darian, where are you going?" She held him back from leaving. "Please, I don't want you to go out there and get involved with those dangerous men again, please, Darian."

"Lena, I have to go. There is an ongoing bidding that's about to be hijacked by our opponent and my presence is needed as the Don." He pressed his hand on her shoulders, looking into her eyes. "I have to go."

"Darian, why do you need a gun?" She didn't totally believe him.

"My opponent's family is dangerous, they might wage war against us and we just have to be always prepared for them. I will come back to you, let me deal with this for now, please."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared at Darian. She was tired of that life, she could not even have a week with her husband, he always had to attend to one issue or the other.

"Lena, I will come back to you." He assured her but she didn't say a word to him. She went over to sit on the bed and he followed her. "See, I know that bastard's weak point, he just has to see my face to back down, I can't let him win over us." He pointed towards the door. "And I can't leave you if you are like this, I need you to stop crying."

"It's fine," she wiped her tears with her thumb and feigned a smile. "I will wait here for you."

"Lena," he cupped her face in his hands and shut his eyes. "I am sorry I have to go. They've won over us the first time and I can't let them win again, he's not capable of this deal, it has to be ours."

"Come back safely," she muttered. "Those men are dangerous, you know?"

He laughed. "They are not the only dangerous men out there, you do know that I am one too, right? The most dangerous man you'd ever meet actually."

She nodded her head, he was the most dangerous man she'd ever met, but he was her husband too and it didn't matter how dangerous he was, she knew he was always soft with her.

"I will be back," he stood up and headed towards the door. Lena's eyes were on him as he shoved his gun into the pockets of his shorts. And what she thought of at that moment was how many humans Darian had killed in his lifetime.

It saddened her that that was the kind of life he lived but there was absolutely nothing she could do to change his fate.

He was the Mafia Lord and killing was inevitable to him. She rested on the bed, sighing as she drowned in the ocean of thoughts about her husband.

Faithy💓