Chapter 70

Chapter 70 End Chapter + Extra Story

    Lu Yuan went up to coax her for a long time, but she couldn't get better, and she didn't know why Jiang Xuan was angry.

    Uncle Qin discussed the wedding date with Father Jiang, and it was set at the beginning of autumn, neither cold nor hot.

    At the end of October, the weather was just right.

    Father Jiang and Uncle Qin stared at the location of the wedding, and all the details of the venue.

    Because of Jiang Xuan's status in Haishi for the past two years, the wedding was held in a grand manner.

    Lu Yuan was sitting in the dressing room wearing the same cheongsam that her mother wore before, her mouth closed from ear to ear.

    008 squinted at Lu Yuan angrily, "Just be happy."

    It doesn't know why, but it always feels uneasy.

    Lu Yuan straightened her cheongsam, "Of course I'm happy to get married today!"

    008 ignored Lu Yuan and walked outside with small steps.

    Lu Yuan took Uncle Qin's arm and walked step by step towards the man who was also wearing a modified suit.

    Uncle Qin passed Lu Yuan's hand to Jiang Xuan with tears in his eyes, "Good boy, take care of us, Yuanyuan."

    Jiang Xuan lowered his head and solemnly promised, "I will."

    "I will use it for the rest of my life." Time, take care of her, protect her until the end of life."

    With a smile in his eyes, Jiang Xuan looked at the silly Lu Yuan, lowered his head and kissed Lu Yuan's forehead lightly.

    No matter how noisy it was outside, Lu Yuan's eyes were always fixed on Jiang Xuan alone.

    After Jiang Xuan finished speaking, Lu Yuan also stood on tiptoe, looked into Jiang Xuan's eyes, and said: "No matter how many rumors and rumors there are in the outside world, you will always be the kindest in my heart, and the unique one in the world. No one can replace you."

    Xue Can took a rare day off to attend their wedding, seeing the two of them so bored, he couldn't help shaking his arms.

    "These two are endless, are you tired of being crooked at home?"

    Lu Yun glanced at the man next to him, "This is love."

    "..." Xue Can glanced at the people around him in disgust, "It sounds like you understand.

    " I never saw you marry a daughter-in-law.

    008 sensed that after Lu Yuan finished speaking, Jiang Xuan's blackening value and evil spirit all returned to 0.

    At this time, 008 finally showed a fatherly smile. This unlucky child had been looking forward to the wedding all along! ?

    Even after getting the marriage certificate, he didn't see his blackening value drop. Now, with a word from Lu Yuan, he can coax this man into peace.

    Soon after the wedding, the family welcomed two new members.

    On the eve of Christmas Eve, Jiang Meng suddenly activated, and the whole family accompanied Lu Sen to watch outside the delivery room all night.

    Finally, on Christmas Day, a pair of twins were carried out by nurses.

    The nurse smiled and handed the child to Aunt Wang and Mother Jiang, saying, "Mother and child are all safe, and the mother will come out in a while."