Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "..." Jiang Xuan stopped typing on the keyboard again, "What are you

    pretending to be in your mind every day?" Jiang Xuan squinted his eyes and looked at the young man in front of him for a while.

    With the last slap on the table, he said domineeringly, "I don't care how many dogs you have outside, from now on, you can only be mine alone!

    " The rhetoric does not make any comments.

    Now Lu Yuan quit, "Hey, what kind of attitude do you have? I'm your patron father now!"

    Jiang. He still had no expression on his face. He lingered, "Got it, patron patron."

    Lu Yuan: "... ...."

    ——Brother, why do I feel that he is a little more devoted to the benefactor than me?

    008 stared at Jiang Liu with a pair of cat eyes and turned around, casually replied: [Your feeling is not wrong. 】

    ——Okay, this world is not friendly to her at all, she is going to commit suicide!

    Die and die! Better than being angry everywhere!

    Just a second after this idea came up, there was a knock on the door of the study.

    Uncle Qin held a plate of freshly baked cakes and asked slowly: "Miss, Teacher Jiang, the dessert is ready, do you want to try it?" "Eat, eat!"

    Lu

    Yuan immediately rushed to the door with bright eyes, smelling Seeing the sweet and greasy food aroma in the air, he looked satisfied.

    "Ah! There is only delicious food in this world that can't be let down!"

    008 looked indifferent: [Is this not dead? ]

    Lu Yuan glared at 008 who came up to her, - what a death! How bad luck!

    008: "......." With such a host, it is too difficult.

    Uncle Qin brought up plate after plate of desserts with a smile, and said softly: "In the school cafeteria, I guess the lady is not used to eating, so Aunt Wang will make lunch and dinner in the future, and Asen and the others will deliver them to you two. Lu

    Yuan nodded hurriedly, "Yes, yes, yes. The cafeteria is too bad!"

    Jiang Ling thought about what happened this afternoon, and nodded accordingly, "Then I will trouble Aunt Wang."

    "It's nothing to worry about. Our lady used to be introverted and didn't have many friends in school. Now that I have Teacher Jiang, Aunt Wang and I want to ask Teacher Xiaojiang to take care of Miss Jiang at school." Uncle Qin said

    while Passed a lot of desserts in front of Lu Yuan to Jiang Xuan.

    Lu Yuan had the illusion that the whole world was treating her like a giant baby, sixteen years old! I need someone to take care of me when I go to school! When she was a primary school student? !

    But then she thought of the fact that someone said she was a famous funeral star in Haishi at night, so she had to talk to Uncle Qin.

    It is impossible to count on 008, and it is impossible to hear reliable words from it in this life.

    Lu Yuan looked at Uncle Qin and asked in a low voice, "Uncle Qin, although I don't have many friends in school, I think there are many people in school who know me." "Huh?" The smile on