Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Seeing You Jiang linger coaxing Lu Yuan, Qin Yue put down the milk and retreated silently.

    Jiang Xuan wiped his hair and sat down, and wrapped Lu Yuan into his arms, "Drink it quickly, don't dawdle."

    Lu Yuan: "... "

    What's the matter with this dog man today? Is uncle here?

    Lu Yuan sat on Jiang Heng's lap, put her head on Jiang Ling's shoulder with a smile, and took the initiative to wipe the boy's hair, "Xiangyou, I'm so sleepy, I don't want to write anymore. Can I get up early tomorrow and write?"

    " Not good." Jiang Xuan rejected the girl's proposal expressionlessly, and said coldly: "When some people's promises have never been fulfilled, I don't believe you anymore.

    " Throwing the towel away, he said angrily, "But I'm really sleepy now. When I'm sleepy, I want to sleep. When I want to sleep, I can't concentrate. If I don't concentrate, it's easy to write the wrong answer. If I write the wrong answer, I will lose face." It’s Mr. Jiang, you said, you’re still a high school and a bully, and the apprentices you teach are not good, so it’s ruining your heroic reputation..." "Are you right?"

    "

    ... ......" Jiang Xuan rubbed his swollen forehead, feeling helpless in his heart, although he didn't have much pressure to face the third year of high school after reliving his life.

    But now facing Lu Yuan, he feels a lot of pressure. Lu Yuan is the bronze that even the king can't carry, or the bronze that is unwilling to learn.

    Jiang Xuan helplessly shouted: "Yuanyuan..."

    "Huh?"

    "Do you want to be laughed at by your own children in the future, because their mother is a scumbag?" "

    ...... ..." Lu Yuan seems to have never thought of this level. Before wearing the book, both parents seem to be academic masters...

    Seeing that Lu Yuan listened, Jiang Xuan said, "You still have time to study hard. Don't be half-hearted, I believe Yuanyuan can do it."

    Lu Yuan looked at the thick physical body, and suddenly felt discouraged, "I'm so stupid..." "

    Yuanyuan is not stupid at all, she is very smart, I believe her..." "

    Then... ..." Lu Yuan gritted her teeth resignedly, "Okay, I'll learn!"

    Jiang Ling smiled and rubbed Lu Yuan's little head, "My Yuanyuan is the smartest child in the world."

    Lu Yuan held the test paper Every few minutes he had to look for Jiang Xuan, and Jiang Xuan didn't show any signs of impatience as he was doing his own test paper.

    Patiently explained one question after another to Lu Yuan until Lu Yuan felt she understood.

    The snow outside was still falling silently.

    When Jiang Xuan went downstairs to cut a fruit plate for Lu Yuan, he happened to see 008 listlessly teasing Xiao Sanhua with a cat teasing stick in his mouth.

    "Brother, come here."

    008's fat cat trembled, and seeing Jiang Xuan's gloomy face, he reluctantly took small steps to sit beside Jiang Xuan.

    Xiao Sanhua also followed 008's footsteps, squatting beside 008, and the two cats stared silently.

    Jiang Xuan was silent, and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter with Yuanyuan's body?"