Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Lu Yuan was in a good mood and had no dreams all night, but as soon as Lu Yuan came downstairs at noon the next day, she saw Jiang Xuan sitting on the sofa in the living room with a blank expression.

    Seeing Lu Yuan going downstairs, Jiang Xuan slightly raised his eyes and glanced, "Yes, I got up ten minutes earlier today." "

    ..." Lu Yuan glanced at the sun outside, embarrassed He smiled, "Didn't I even take a nap together..."

    After Jiang Xuan asked the servant to prepare some snacks, he glanced at Lu Yuan coolly, "Come here!

    " After the incident of the servant selling the owner last time, Uncle Qin originally wanted to find someone else, but Jiang Xuan couldn't trust outsiders, so the previous girl was left at home.

    Except for Lu Yuan, most of the housework was done by Jiang Ling and his elders.

    The security system of the villa was handled by Jiang Xuan single-handedly, and various decorations from top to bottom, inside and outside also made Jiang Xuan reorganize during the National Day.

    Lu Yuan only slept through the night, and found that the house seemed to have changed.

    "Xiangyou, this is..." Lu Yuan pointed to the sunken sofa and wondered.

    Jiang Xuan, "There are not many people in the family now, it's not good to be too spacious, so I redesigned and improved it." "

    Oh."

    Lu Yuan nestled in, Jiang Xuan pressed the switch at hand, the TV cabinet in the middle of the sofa is the same Things slowly rise up a TV screen.

    Jiang Xuan, "If you're bored, you can watch TV. I still have something to do. I'll be with you when I'm done." "I'm busy

    every day. I don't know what to do." sentence.

    Jiang Xuan laughed, "I'm busy making money as a wife, otherwise how can I support you?"

    Lu Yuan retorted, "I have money myself, so I don't need you to support..." "

    Oh." Lu Yuan stealthily kissed her side, and said in a hoarse voice, "But I want to raise her."

    Lu Yuan caught a glimpse of the smiling maid in the distance, and glared at Jiang Xuan, "You, you are not allowed to do this in the future."

    Jiang Xuan, "Why?"

    Lu Yuan tilted her head and thought for a while, "Just now Sister Mengmeng told me that I'm still young."

    Jiang Xuan's breath stopped, "..."

    Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan carefully, and added: "Uncle Jiang... Yes, that's what you said..."

    Jiang Xuan held his breath tightly in his chest, unable to get up or down, "What about you...what do you think!?" "

    I..." Lu Yuan bit Biting her finger, "I think what they said is right, we're really too..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Lu Yuan saw Jiang Ling's whole face sinking, and his voice also weakened a little.

    Jiang Xuan glanced upstairs coldly, "Asen, go to the study and take down the test paper I put on the desk."

    Lu Yuan couldn't help but widen her eyes when she heard the sound, "You, why are you like this!?"

    Jiang Xuan, " Aren't you very obedient? Why, you can listen to their words, but not mine?"