Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Seeing that Lu Yuan was sad about his weight, Jiang Xuan stepped forward to help Jiang's father off the sofa, and glanced at Jiang Meng who was also at a loss, "Come with me." Uncle Qin who was watching stood up in time

    , He said with a smile: "I asked Asen to bring all the things in your house. Lao Jiang's room is next to your Aunt Wang and me. Don't worry about anything else. Take your father and get familiar with our house first. Environment."

    The Lu family's villa has three floors, and there are six rooms on the first floor. Asen and his bodyguards occupy four rooms, and the other two rooms are also used by the helper Lu Yuan invited.     He originally wanted to arrange Jiang's father to live next door to Jiang Xuan, but the whole afternoon of getting along with him also showed that Jiang's father was too reserved. If he just arranged to live next to Jiang Xuan, he would probably not live comfortably.     After thinking about it, Qin Shusi simply arranged people next to his room, also on the second floor, and he wouldn't think too much about living with them, who were also thugs, and he could take care of him if he had something to do.     Jiang Xuan bowed his head and thanked, "Uncle Qin, please."     "We will be a family from now on, so thank you for everything! The luggage hasn't been moved yet, just see how you guys pack and say hello." Uncle Qin With a kind smile on his face, he looked more and more satisfied with Jiang Xuan's eyes.     Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan who was lying on the sofa and had no love for his weight, and responded softly, "Okay." "     Oh, the family will be much more lively with a few more people in the future!" Uncle Qin smiled He jokingly said, "After Lao Jiang came, it's not just me and your Aunt Wang who are two old bones at home!"     Jiang's father saw that he gave the steps like this, and smiled, "You don't mind it."     " Look at what you said, I'm older than you, and I haven't seen Yuanyuan dislike me, my family Yuanyuan is fine! You can stay at ease!"     Uncle Qin has been a housekeeper in Lu's house for some years, what kind of He had never seen him before, so he didn't know about Jiang's family's discomfort, so he said to Jiang Yao: "Stop standing here, take Dad to see the room, if there is anything missing, I will make up for it later!"

    He didn't let the helper help clean up the room before, because he was worried that the hasty help would only make the family feel more uncomfortable.

    Jiang Xuan naturally understood Uncle Qin's meaning, "Then let's go upstairs first."

    Uncle Qin smiled, "Go, go, just ask if there is anything missing."

    "Okay." , Jiang Meng didn't seem to be able to turn around yet, and then took a step to keep up after being stunned.

    Lu Yuan also knew that Jiang Xuan had something to say to Jiang's father and Jiang Meng, so she didn't get involved in Jiang's family affairs.

    After all, people are under their noses now. Father Jiang stays with Uncle Qin and Aunt Qin at home, so he can't get in touch with the outside world, let alone being tricked.

    On the contrary, Jiang Meng's side is troublesome, there is a black heart lotus best friend who is aggressive and vicious, maybe there are some bad tricks behind her.

    Uncle Qin looked at the corners of Lu Yuan's mouth that hadn't been wiped clean and ate oil stains, and sighed deeply, "Yuaner! If you are so greedy, don't worry that you will gain weight and no one will want you in the future!? Will you be married by then? What should I do now that the old girl has gone out?!"

    Lu Yuan, who just wanted to lie down on the sofa for a while after eating and drinking, said: "..."

    She wants to go home! The world is too unfriendly to her!