Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Jiang Xuan paused with his hand holding a chopstick of fish meat, quietly looked at Lu Yuan with a curious and bewildered face, and tried his best to calm down the gloom in his chest.

    However, Lu Yuan still did not give up and asked, "Why?"

    "Shut up, eat your food!" Jiang Xuan lost his temper completely.

    Lu Yuan curled her lips: "..." The man's face, it's a June day, changes as soon as it is said.

    From then on, until Lu Yuan's stomach bulged, Jiang Xuan never took the initiative to speak to her again.

    Lu Yuan touched her chubby belly, chattered, and looked at Jiang Xuan expectantly, "Longjing Shrimp is really delicious! Shall we come back tomorrow?

    " She glanced at Lu Yuan with cold eyelids, "You have seriously exceeded the limit for lunch today, so today's dinner and tomorrow's lunch will be halved."

    Lu Yuan strongly refused, "What!!? I don't even have beef today I ate it! I didn’t even eat a few bites of meat! I don’t agree!”

    Jiang Xuan didn’t even look at Lu Yuan, “Touch your stomach before you talk.”

    Lu Yuan: “……” She actually It's just a little tummy.

    Lu Yuan followed Jiang Yao out of the box with a sad face, and as soon as she went out, she saw Qi Heng walking out next to them with a black and straight girl in her arms.

    Qi Heng was stunned when he saw Lu Yuan's face, and then he let go of the girl in his arms, and looked at Lu Yuan and Jiang Yao awkwardly, "It's Lu Xuemei and classmate Jiang, what a coincidence?" Jiang Yao glanced at

    Qi Heng didn't reply, but Lu Yuan on the other side pursed her lips when she saw that Qi Heng looked familiar to everyone.

    Lu Yuan didn't plan to take care of this 'central air conditioner', she ate too much just now, and was about to tell Jiang Yao to go for a walk to digest food, when 'Hei Changzhi' next to Qi Heng spoke.

    "Brother Heng, your school girl is so beautiful, much prettier than me."

    As soon as Lu Yuan heard the girl's words, she immediately gave her a standard professional smirk, "Miss sister is also very beautiful~ I'm so envious of her fair skin and long legs!" Isn't it just a compliment,

    who How can it be!

    Lu Yuan's words coaxed "Hei Changzhi" next to Qi Heng to giggle, "Hehe...this little sister is really interesting."

    Jiang Xuan is not interested in this kind of "commercial bragging" between girls , said in a cold voice: "It's getting late, let's go back to school."

    Seeing Jiang Ling's little temper coming up again, Lu Yuan immediately said to the two people next to him: "Then let's go first, miss sister..."

    Qi Seeing that the two of them were about to leave, Heng immediately shouted: "Student Jiang, it happens that we are going back to school, let's go together, I will call the driver to drive.

    " I don’t know you well.”

    Qi Heng’s hand on the phone paused, and the gentle smile on his face could no longer be held back, and he forced his respect and said, “Oh...how, how come, we are alumni, we should help each other Yes."

    Lu Yuan: "...." Tsk, what a philanthropic 'central air conditioner'! It's okay to talk hard, even the 'alumni' are here.

    Damn, there are so many people in the school, can he recognize all of them?