Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    008 glanced at Jiang Xuan vigilantly, and said deeply: [Probably, maybe, maybe it's because Lin Shuyan's goddess aura collapsed too much. 】

    Lu Yuan clicked her tongue twice in her heart, "Honestly! This kind of heroine is the most ignorant and unlimited heroine I have ever seen. I seriously doubt whether the author put himself in the book when writing this book." Come in, otherwise such a strong-tasting heroine would be rare to see in a hundred years!"

    [What three views are you talking about in the world in the book? The author can let whoever he wants to be the heroine. Didn't you see that there are problems with the three views of male and female protagonists? Lin Shuyan can turn Jiang Ling around in the book, what kind of fuel-efficient lamp can she be? 】

    ——Damn it! This bitch is haunted!

    Compared to Lu Yuan and 008's righteous indignation, Jiang Xuan calmed down a lot, closing his eyes and resting his mind along the way and not listening to anything outside the window.

    After Lin Shuyan watched Jiang Xuan leave, his eyes were full of viciousness, but the man beside him didn't notice it, and even put his hand into Lin Shuyan's clothes in broad daylight.

    Pedestrians passing by looked at the two of them with strange eyes, and some busybodies took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

    "Mr. Bai~ Don't be like this..."

    Lin Shuyan looked at the actions of passers-by, suppressed the disgust in his heart, and said coquettishly.

    "What are you afraid of? Isn't it enough that I am in love with my girlfriend??!" The man who was called Boss Bai stared fiercely at passers-by with his cloudy eyes.

    "Oh, I really think of myself as a young man, and I don't even look at how old I am." "

    Tsk~ Girlfriend? That girl can be his granddaughter!" "

    Nowadays, girls don't want to lose face for money! "

    "Hey, why does that woman look so familiar to me? I seem to have seen it somewhere."

    "Come on, as long as you are familiar with any pretty woman!"

    Lin Shuyan clutched the hem of her dress tightly, her eyes were red, and her eyes were full of humiliation tears, "Boss Bai, let's go back!"

    Listening to the comments of passers-by, the man remembered that he spent a lot of money to settle the lawsuit for Lin Shuyan, and even had a quarrel with his son and daughter.

    Looking at Lin Shuyan's eyes, he gradually looked sullen. Anyway, it was something he bought with money, and how he played it was his business!

    "Okay! Let's go home."

    Lin Shuyan was unaware of the fiery madness in the man's eyes, and the little bird leaned on the man's chest, smiling sweetly.

    She knew that no one could escape from her pitiful eyes. Over the years, she only had to show weakness in front of these men and shed a few tears.

    These men will submit to her, work hard for her, get beaten for her, and go crazy for her. Since she was a child, she has known how to use this ability to make that pariah Jiang Ling willingly do everything for her.

    It's just that I don't know why, Jiang Xuan has changed recently. She no longer puts her first in everything like before, and she doesn't even see her existence in her eyes. She will never allow this kind of thing to happen!     Lu Yuan! It's all about Lu Yuan, that bitch, who made her notorious and can only cling to an old man in her twilight years. All the insults she has suffered today, in the future, she will definitely return Lu Yuan thousands of times!     [Drip, red warning, red warning, host attention, host attention, the heroine shows signs of blackening. 】    A sudden siren sounded out of nowhere, and Lu Yuan couldn't help covering her ears, "Mom, what the hell is this!!???"     008 looked indifferent: What the hell, the heroine is crazy.     Lu Yuan: "..." She said it as if she wasn't crazy in the first place!     "What's wrong?" Jiang Xuan looked at Lu Yuan who suddenly covered his ears inexplicably, "Is your reflex arc too long?"     Lu Yuan looked confused, "????"     Jiang Xuan said in a deep voice : "You are still young, in the future, you will rarely see such eye-catching pictures, and you will seldom listen to such ear-piercing voices."

    Saying that she was young, Lu Yuan felt even more wronged. It was fine that she had been in poor health since she was a child, but the most annoying thing was that she died young, and she never lived past twenty in her previous life! !

    "Yeah....Baye, I feel bad, I want to cry!"

    008 still looked indifferent. jpg

    No way, she can't bear this grievance, can't bear it anymore!

    Thinking about it, Lu Yuan burst into tears, expressing the sadness of her untimely death and the loneliness of being alone in this different world.

    Jiang Xuan froze when he was shocked by Lu Yuan's crying, and looked at the bodyguard beside him helplessly.

    The bodyguard shook his head and sighed, "The master seldom cared about Miss before she died in an air crash. Miss grew up with us bodyguards and nannies."

    So no one would tell her this.

    When the master is here, there is a difference between master and servant. They will not talk too much to interfere with the education of the young lady. After the death of the master's family in an air crash, leaving such a single seedling who doesn't care about it, most of the servants have left. They look at the young lady. The grown-ups couldn't bear the heart of this lonely child, so they stayed behind.

    But at that time, the young lady who suffered a blow completely sealed herself off, like a body without a soul, no one else could get in, and she couldn't get out.

    It wasn't until they met the young man in front of them that they saw vitality and a trace of popularity from the young lady.

    So they didn't have any worries about Miss wanting to help Jiang Yao, nor were they afraid that Miss would be cheated.

    Jiang Xuan's mind was complicated for a while. In his previous life, he lived in a slum for the first half of his life and didn't know the complexity of a wealthy family. It wasn't until those two wolf-hearted people found him and plotted and persecuted him that he realized that money and power can really corrupt human nature.

    Bai Yanci killed his biological parents and his blood-related sister for the sake of his status as a powerful person, Han Mei's poisonous woman killed her own sister and persecuted her nephew for the sake of her position. The heart of a wolf!

    Jiang Xuan looked at Lu Yuan who was crying bitterly, stretched out his hand and patted Lu Yuan's back stiffly, "Cry, just cry out." In his previous life,

    he complained about the injustice of fate. He was once a good person and did not belong to him. Jiang's father and mother Jiang taught him to be kind to others since he was a child, and to repay each other with gratitude.

    He never complained about his birth, so what if his family was poor, he could make his family live a good life by himself.

    But the reality slapped him hard! In his previous life, he had despaired and even thought of death, but at the last moment he thought about it.

    Why do good parents die in the end, why do I never do evil in my life but fall into a swamp, while the real villain enjoys what should belong to him!

    So he chose evil, to cure evil with evil! The wicked must pay the price!

    Jiang Xuan's sudden sullen expression made 008 instantly vigilant.

    [! ! Girl, stop crying! The villain's magnetic field fluctuated violently! ]

    Lu Yuan, who was half crying, heard the sound of 008 blowing hair, and was confused, and spit out, "What the hell!??"