Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Jiang Xuan's body was full of new and old wounds, some of which had just healed.

    But this afternoon, after being beaten up by a few unscrupulous teenagers, the wound opened again, and the bloody appearance looked particularly frightening.

    Lu Yuan looked at the big and small wounds on the boy's arm with distress, and blew gently, "Auntie, be gentle when you apply the medicine, I'm afraid he will hurt." An elderly nurse looked at the delicate little girl in front of

    her The little girl twitched unconsciously with a look of pity on her face, and now the older children are all in love.

    The world is not ancient! The world is not ancient!

    Lu Yuan didn't pay attention to the expression on the nurse's aunt's face. Instead, she helped Jiang Xuan apply the medicine while persuading Jiang Xuan, "Those little gangsters are bullying the good and fearing the evil. If they chase you next time, you will Don't be afraid of them!"

    "Pick up whatever you have at hand, and beat them to death, regardless of whether they are injured or killed! Anyway, we are underage now, so don't be afraid!"

    Lu Yuan swore and patted Chest, she is really not afraid, this is a dark text with no wisdom and three views.

    As far as male and female protagonists are concerned, if the three views of male and female supporting roles are not correct, can't the villain's three views be allowed to be ruined a little bit?

    A real person deserves this humiliation? I bother! Don't even ask her if Lu Yuan is willing!

    [Yuanyuaner, you have changed! How long has it been since you have been here, and the three views of thought have become so radical? ]

    008 leisurely walked into the small clinic with kitten steps, and slowly knelt down at Lu Yuan's feet, staring straight at the gloomy-faced boy with his two blue pupils.

    Lu Yuan kicked 008 next to her angrily, "Let's play! Don't get in the way here." If

    she hadn't seen 008 come alive, it would be hard for her to see the white and noble in front of her. Cats, treat them as a tall and decent book-wearing system!

    It also thought that she didn't know, and quietly turned into a human figure every night to watch a small movie behind her back.

    When Jiang Xuan saw the big fat cat at Lu Yuan's feet, his eyes darkened, "This cat, did you raise it?"

    Lu Yuan was stunned for a moment before realizing that Jiang Xuan was talking to her, "Yes, I picked it up by the side of the road. Yes, I just raised it for two days."

    Just now she blah blah blah, but she didn't see Jiang Xuan move a bit, Jiang Xuan reacted when 008 came, Lu Yuan glanced at the lazy cat at her feet wonderingly, asked from the bottom of my heart.

    ——The villain knows you?

    [Tch, I'm a decent system with noble blood, and the npcs in their books deserve to know me? 】

    Lu Yuan: "......." Isn't the noble blood a cat?

    [What's wrong with the cat? I am the cat with the highest level in the system world, can other systems take human form? ]

    [Oh, stupid human beings. 】

    "..." Lu Yuan immediately apologized with a good attitude, "Brother, I was wrong. Brother, I don't dare again." The

    white cat glanced at Lu Yuan proudly, and scanned the system in his mind He looked at the boy in front of him, and after confirming that there was nothing unusual, he leisurely licked his paws and closed his eyes to fall asleep.

    After the white cat closed its eyes, Jiang Xuan had a mocking smile on his lips.

    By the time the two of them and the cat came out of the small clinic, the sun had already sunk below the horizon, and the dull air in summer seemed unbearably hot.

    Jiang Xuan was wrapped in a lot of gauze bandages, so he walked very slowly.

    Lu Yuan looked at the thin young man beside her with some anxiety, and asked cautiously, "How about I take you home?"

    Looking at Jiang Xuan's obviously stiff body, Lu Yuan realized that there might be something in her words. ambiguity, "Well, what, don't think too much, I just thought that those people might block you on the road again. Really, I have no other intentions!" 555~ She really didn't have any other intentions, just

    worried Zhou Yan would not just let it go after he suffered a loss, and he also knew where Jiang Yao's home was.

    Jiang Xuan was silent for a moment, "No need." He didn't want the clean girl in front of him to enter that dirty place.

    Lu Yuan sighed slightly in her heart, there is a long way to go to help the villains! Forget it, at worst, she will secretly follow behind the boy.

    The last ray of the setting sun is still shining on this land, and many peddlers pushing three wheels appeared one after another on the streets that were originally hot and deserted.

    All kinds of skewered pancakes deep-fried in low-quality large pots have attracted many old people and children in shabby clothes.

    Lu Yuan sniffed the scent of all kinds of food on the street, and her stomach groaned twice inappropriately, "Ah, then you go back by yourself. I, I will come to you next time?" Jiang Xuan saw Lu

    Yuan Staring at the grilled chicken on a street vendor's car, unable to walk, he touched the medical expenses that Lu Yuan 'begged' for him in his pocket.

    "Do you want to eat?"

    Lu Yuan smacked her mouth, two little people fighting crazily in her mind.

    ——Eat, eat, it smells so good!

    ——Heh, have you forgotten the time to live on nutrient solution?

    Lu Yuan lived in a medicine jar since she was a child, not to mention roast chicken, she didn't even know what ordinary home-cooked food tasted like.

    It's not that she doesn't want to eat, it's that she can't eat. She lived too carefully in her previous life, so that the first thing she did after getting a healthy body in this life was to help the villain fight!

    Lu Yuan swallowed her saliva as she stared at the roasted chicken that was dripping with oil, and she was determined not to look at it. She resolutely said to Jiang Xuan, "Let's go home!" Jiang Xuan glanced at the golden roast

    chicken Chicken, looked at the distraught Lu Yuan again, "I invite you, you don't need to spend money, just treat it as a thank you gift this afternoon."

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    008 in Lu Yuan's arms: [Big brother's thank you, are you moved? 】

    ——Don’t dare to move, dare not move, dare not move at all!

    She hadn't forgotten what kind of thank-you gift the blackened Jiang Xuan sent to the girl who handed him a steamed bun back then, a dozen pairs of bloody hands and a human head.

    Because the girl was bullied by her boss after work and intended to rape the girl, the girl called the police and said that she was seduced by the girl, and asked a group of colleagues to testify. In the end, the girl was forced to commit suicide by cyber violence.

    After Jiang Xuan found out, he killed the leader of the year, and chopped off the hands of those keyboard warriors who scolded the girl and sent them to the girl's grave.

    This thank you gift was so precious that when Lu Yuan looked at the roast chicken again, she lost all desire.

    Lu Yuan looked at the grilled chicken, and solemnly denied it three times, "No, I don't want to, don't waste money."