Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    In winter, Haishi gets dark very early. There is floor heating in the villa, and there is a big fireplace, so the whole living room looks warm.

    The whole family of the Lu family gathered around the sunken sofa in the living room, 008 was finally willing to eat, Xiao Sanhua was holding a cat teasing stick and wool money in her mouth, and kept walking around 008, wanting 008 to play with him.

    Aunt Wang looked at Xiaosanhua and myna, and was busy with her needlework. She read a tutorial on the Internet and wanted to knit sweaters for Xiaosanhua and myna.

    Uncle Qin and Father Jiang were holding thermos cups leisurely, sitting cross-legged on the sofa and playing chess, while the other three or five bodyguards surrounded the city and fought against landlords, with turtles painted on their faces.

    There is warmth in the lively atmosphere.

    Lu Yuan looked at the bustling crowd who were busy, and felt indescribably gratified in her heart.

    In her previous life, she had never experienced the excitement, and she had long forgotten the most exciting time.

    Lu Yuan turned her head and saw Jiang Xuan busy in the kitchen wearing the pink apron she personally picked, and couldn't hold back her laughter for a while.

    "Xiangyou, I think pink is really suitable for you... I will buy you this color when I buy clothes for you in the future, okay?" Jiang Xuan looked down

    at the pink bunny on his body, the corner of his mouth I couldn't help twitching non-stop, "Not good." "Why

    ?" Lu Yuan stepped forward and pinched Jiang Xuan's handsome cheek, "Look, this pink suits you better, the whole person looks pink and tender Yes!"

    Jiang Xuan twisted his neck, expressing strong protest, "No need, your fiancé, I am already handsome, so you should cherish it, you know?" "..."

    Lu Yuan, "Shameless!"

    Jiang Xuan smiled, and carefully plucked the shrimp thread, "Why do you have to be ashamed if you have money and a wife?"

    Lu Yuan hugged Jiang Xuan's slender waist from behind, and her small face was pressed against Jiang Ling's face. On her back, she remembered the photo of Jiang Xuan's biological mother that 008 had shown her before.

    That gentle and smart beauty, every frown and smile is full of elegance, and there is an indescribable tenderness in her brows and eyes.

    It is precisely with such a beautiful mother that Jiang Xuan can have Jiang Xuan. Jiang Xuan's eyebrows and eyes are very similar to his biological mother.

    Lu Yuan couldn't help but think of the boy in the original book who was trampled on the soles of his feet by Meng Suying and Bai Yanci, and the hand around Jiang Xuan's waist unconsciously tightened a little.

    "Xiangyou..."

    "Huh?" Jiang Xuan felt Lu Yuan's emotional fluctuations, stopped his hands, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Lu Yuan hugged Jiang Yuan tightly , Said in a deep voice: "It's nothing, I just want to call you..."

    With her in this life, Jiang Xuan will no longer be that young man who can be tortured by others.

    Jiang Xuan washed his hands, turned around and took Lu Yuan into his arms, and looked down at the corners of Lu Yuan's reddish eyes, "You cried when you missed me?" "No!"