Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The corners of Lu Yuan's mouth twitched, looking at the pink furry set, her mood was slightly complicated for a while.

    "That...how about..."

    "No way!"

    After finishing speaking, Qi Jiabao forcefully squeezed out two tears, and looked at Lu Yuan with tears in his eyes, "Yuanyuaner, this is all my heart, my eldest brother Yuan worked so hard to recite it for you, do you have the heart to let it stay in the cabinet to eat ashes?"

    Lu Yuan, "But... this..."

    "There is nothing to worry about, trust me! Senior Jiang will definitely like it !" Qi Jiabao put the clothes into Lu Yuan's arms, and vowed: "Think about how hard it has been for Senior Jiang these past few years. Senior Jiang has paid so much for you and for this family, and you, even a set of clothes Are you unwilling to show him?"

    Lu Yuan looked at the pink and tender bunny outfit in her hand, and said silently, "Then, all right."

    Qi Jiabao said worriedly, "You must wear it tonight."

    "Yes." Lu Yuan nodded heavily.

    Qi Jiabao followed Uncle Qin with a smile and left. She skipped class and went back to the country. In order not to let her father talk about it, and not to let Qi Heng know that she was back, she stuck to her like a dog's skin plaster.

    Before returning to China, he discussed with Jiang Xuan that he would live with Lu Yuan during his stay in China.

    Firstly, he can have someone to accompany Lu Yuan, and secondly, he can avoid being entangled by family members.

    Therefore, in order to thank Jiang Xuan, Qi Jiabao specially bought a dozen sets of these interesting little clothes from abroad at a high price.

    In the end, under 008's taunting voices, Lu Yuan carried the things she had brought from Jiang Ling's room back to her own room, holding her neck tightly.

    When Jiang Xuan came back, it was just in time for dinner. During the dinner, Qi Jiabao smiled at the two of them flirtatiously.

    Jiang Xuan frowned, but said nothing.

    On the contrary, Lu Yuan blushed and gave Qi Jiabao a glance from time to time.

    Jiang Ling reached out and tapped Lu Yuan's head, "Eat well."

    "Oh."

    After eating, Lu Yuan was about to cling to Jiang Ling for a while, but Qi Jiabao dragged her away as soon as she walked to Jiang Ling's side.

    "Hey, you two see each other every day, every day, after I go abroad, you will have plenty of time to get bored, why are you in a hurry!?" Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Yao anxiously, feeling wronged, she still wanted to feel sorry for

    her lingering.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Qi Jiabao speechlessly, rubbed Lu Yuan's little head, "Go, go back to bed before ten o'clock in the evening, it can't be too late." "Okay..."

    Qi

    Jiabao held Lu Yuan with one hand, while passing Jiang When wandering around, the thief leaned over and said: "Senior Jiang, I have a surprise for you tonight."

    Jiang Xuan: "..." This Qi Jiabao is still the same as it was three years ago.

    As soon as Qi Jiabao arrived in the room, he asked Lu Yuan to lie down on the bed, and he was on the sidelines, not knowing what to do.