Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    On a hot summer day, the sun is shining brightly in the sky, and cicadas are endlessly chirping on the branches in the greenery.

    Lu Yuan wore a white shirt and a knee-length skirt, squatting under a tree like a pug.

    "Tongtong, Tong'er, can you do it? I've been squatting here for two hours, let alone villains, I haven't even seen a birdman!" Under the shade of the trees, Lu Yuan kept

    using Fanning the wind with his hands, he stared resentfully at the 'people' in the milk tea shop not far away.

    Thinking that she is a young and positive generation of geniuses, and one day she will wear a book because of reading a novel!

    It’s fine if it’s another dog-blood romance novel, but this novel is not only full of dog-blood, but also perverted, violent, and bloody. If it weren’t for the policy not allowing it, she guessed that the author could put yellow, black and red together Go in a book.

    But even if the author doesn't get it all together, it's almost the same. In the book, neither the hero nor the heroine have the right three views. It's fine to use whatever means to achieve the goal. Human life is nothing. The protagonists in the book have collapsed like this, and the villain is of course It is more than that.

    However, the main reason for the heroine is that after the villain’s family is ruined and killed by the male protagonist, she doesn’t have a maddened heart attack. She ran to the villain and cried and begged for forgiveness, so as not to cause the male protagonist to attack the villain who has nothing. Knowing the secret of the villain's life experience, the villain will not be so thoroughly blackened.

    "Baby! You have a heavy burden on your shoulders now! Bring up the villain and don't go the old way!" The

    system said with earnestness, and Lu Yuan, who is familiar with the plot, couldn't help but hehe, "Such a hero and heroine can save someone!" Fart! If I don’t hold back, I might kill them all!”

    As a hot-blooded girl who dares to love and hate with integrity, how can Lu Yuan sympathize with the hero and heroine in the book who are vivisected or even cooked by the villain.

    He deserves it, he did it all by himself! The hero takes up the status of the villain's rich second generation. If you want wind and rain, it's fine to live as the favored child of heaven, but the hero is not satisfied with this, not only killing the villain's adoptive father, but also driving the adoptive mother crazy. , coaxed her adoptive sister to become addicted to drugs, and finally committed suicide in a drug rehabilitation center.

    Not only that, but the hero's mother, who is also the villain's stepmother, ran up to the villain to show off that his biological parents also died at the hands of her and the hero, and the source of all these tragedies was only because the villain She looks too much like his mother who died of dystocia. Coincidentally, this stepmother is actually his mother's biological sister.

    Lu Yuan roughly reviewed the plot, only to find that the interpersonal relationship in this book is a bloody mess. The sister-in-law fell in love with her brother-in-law and killed her own sister. like a dog.

    Lu Yuan was really irritable in her heart! With such a perverted hero and stepmother, is it possible to keep them for the New Year if they are not killed?

    "Baby, you must not think like this. All the tragedies have not yet begun, and we still have time."

    Listening to the coaxing tone of her own system 008, Lu Yuan just wanted to rush into the milk tea shop to kill people. Press and rub on the ground.