Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    008: "..."

    is that he shouldn't expect anything from her.

    Jiang Xuan: "What's the matter?"

    Lu Yuan glanced at 008 with a guilty conscience and looked at Jiang Xuan sobbingly, his mouth deflated and he looked like he was about to cry again.

    Jiang Xuan said coldly: "If you have cried enough, don't cry any more!"

    Tears can't solve any problems, only by standing up can the enemy be trampled under his feet.

    Lu Yuan lowered her head and leaned her head closer to Jiang Xuan, and said in a hoarse voice, "Then can you let me lean on your shoulder? Just for a moment.

    " When you compare yourself with him, you feel that what you have experienced is nothing at all.

    Although she died young, she still has a complete family, with healthy and loving parents, and even the big family is warm and harmonious.

    Compared with Jiang Xuan, who has experienced the darkest despair in life, she can still meet 008 to complete the mission and return home with a healthy body. Her luck is really not a little bit of luck.

    008, who can monitor all of Lu Yuan's mental activities: "......" The one

    on his stall is indeed a little white flower who doesn't know much about the world, so it's better not to tell her the consequences of failure.

    After all, the "murderer" of later generations does not represent the present, the big deal is to read the file and start over!

    When Lu Yuan didn't know, 008 was doing self-comfort like psychological suggestion.

    Jiang Xuan looked at the dejected Lu Yuan beside him, and his heart, which had been hard for many years, softened unconsciously.

    "Five minutes."

    Lu Yuan was stunned for half a second, and then realized, "Oh, okay."

    No one in the car spoke until she got out of the car, and Lu Yuan leaned on Jiang Yao's shoulder and felt a little at ease .

    Perhaps, it was because he was her hope to return home, and also her only goal in this other world.

    That's why I trust him so much and fully rely on him.

    Lu Yuan fell asleep drowsily, and woke up to find that the car had stopped.

    There was no one in the car except Jiang Xuan and her. Lu Yuan rubbed her eyes and said, "When did you get home? Why didn't you wake me up?" "Get out of the car."

    Jiang Xuan opened the car door without answering Lu Yuan, " The three test papers must be completed before dinner tonight, and none of them can be missed."

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    Boss, are you a devil?

    008: No, he is not, he is a murderer.

    Lu Yuan was speechless and snorted coldly in her heart!

    ——With me here, he wouldn't go that way.

    008 rolled his eyes coldly on the recliner in the small garden of the villa, but did not reply.

    Lu Yuan's original real estate family owned several villas, and there were also many companies, but now they are all managed by professional managers.