Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    008's cat face wrinkled into a ball, [I don't know why, I always feel that Jiang Ling is a bit strange, but after scanning my main system, everything is normal. 】

    Lu Yuan tilted her head and thought for a long time, "Either you should have an overhaul, or... the villain has reached puberty!

    " disease! ]

    "..." Lu Yuan took a deep look at 008, "You know him quite well."

    [Hehe...] 008 laughed dryly, jumped into the passing maid In his arms, 【That's because I am omnipotent and know everything! 】

    ——Oh, how do you know who disabled Zhou Yan?

    008 shrinks into the maid's arms, of course it knows! But it can't say it, or it will be silenced!

    In the restaurant downstairs, there was a vacant seat above the main table for Lu Yuan. Uncle Qin and Aunt Wang had already finished eating and cleaned up.

    Seeing Lu Yuan coming down, Uncle Qin quickly handed over the milk he had prepared earlier, "I heard from Xiaoyou that you fell asleep without drinking milk last night. How do you feel today?" Lu Yuan took the milk and wiped her mouth after drinking it

    . , looked at Uncle Qin suspiciously, "It's okay, I slept soundly last night! Can Uncle Qin not drink milk at night in the future? I think this milk tastes weird!" "No! You have been sleeping since

    childhood It’s not good, drinking milk before going to bed can help you sleep peacefully!” After listening to Uncle Qin, he changed his previous kindness and rejected Lu Yuan’s proposal.

    Aunt Wang also hurriedly chimed in, "That's right, Miss, I've been drinking for so many years, how can I stop drinking if I don't drink it!"

    Lu Yuan curled her lips resentfully, "Then I...keep drinking. "

    As a counterfeit, it really is stressful!

    If you don't pay attention, you will be suspected of revealing your secrets. It's like walking on eggshells, hey! Can you still let her play happily!

    Jiang Xuan watched silently from the side, not missing the anxiety in Uncle Qin's eyes and the worry in Aunt Wang's eyes.

    Lu Yuan has a health problem, but Lu Yuan doesn't know...

    Jiang Xuan, who has been silent here, said to Uncle Qin, "Uncle Qin, you can prepare two more milks every day and let her take them to school. I will supervise her personally. Drink."

    Uncle Qin was overjoyed, and quickly responded, "Okay, I'll go and prepare with Aunt Wang."

    After listening to Jiang Xuan's words, Lu Yuan stared straight at Jiang Xuan, "Teacher Jiang, Senior Jiang! Where did I offend you! You want to treat me like this!?"

    Jiang Ling glanced at Lu Yuan lightly, "Drink a glass of milk every day at noon, and I will take you to Dupan Street for supper at night." "

    Really?? "Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan with bright eyes. She had heard that Dustpan Street is a famous gourmet street. Now this is the season when spicy crayfish is hot!

    Just thinking of the delicious, fragrant and spicy crayfish made Lu Yuan's mouth water.

    If it is paired with a plate of peanuts and two bottles of cold beer, ah! ! The world is so beautiful!

    008, who was squatting in front of his luxurious cat food bowl, looked at Lu Yuan's simple and foolish face, and couldn't help stretching out his claws to cover his eyes.