Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    "Well, you, next semester...the college entrance examination is coming, and you can review the lessons for me, isn't that good?"

    Lu Yuan was startled by Jiang Xuan's sudden hostility, and her words were a bit stagnant stuttering.

    Falling into unbearable memories, Jiang Xuan was brought back to his senses by Lu Yuan's words, "I won't take the college entrance examination."

    Because it was unnecessary, he had already learned everything he needed to learn in his previous life.

    Of course, it was impossible for him to say these words to Lu Yuan, but he indifferently rejected Lu Yuan's kindness.

    Lu Yuan was startled when she heard that Jiang Xuan was not going to take the college entrance examination, "Why?"

    ——Brother! ! Learning can strengthen the country! Learning is the only way out! Money is really not a problem!

    --elder brother! ! We want to follow the path of the hero, so that the hero has nowhere to go! ! !

    Lu Yuan shouted silently in her heart, she wanted to grab Jiang Xuan's shoulder and shake him hard to wake him up, but she didn't dare.

    Counseling bag, wronged jpg.

    Jiang Xuan ignored Lu Yuan's questioning and walked forward with a straight face.

    Jiang Meng didn't notice the twisted atmosphere between the two, and greeted with a smile, "Ah Ling, go wash your hands and eat! Xiaoyuan also wash your face, I'll see you go in and look ashamed." "Got it

    , I'll go right away." Lu Yuan obediently took off her helmet, and smiled sweetly at Jiang Meng.

    There was a lot of dust on the construction site. Because Jiang Xuan's father had bad legs and feet, the people in the neighborhood saw that the family was really pitiful, so they interceded with the foreman, and finally got Jiang Xuan's father a job as a janitor.

    Although the salary of this job is not high, but fortunately Father Jiang is not a lazy and slippery person. He often works the night shift for others and does not miss out on night patrols. The leaders on the construction site have a good impression of him.     Even Jiang Xuan hadn't found a job recently, so the foreman kindly gave him a job as a small laborer. All he did was physical work, such as moving cement and shoveling sand, which cost a hundred dollars a day.

    "Xiaozi, your classmate is here, what are you doing with a straight face!?" Jiang's father was wearing a Chinese tunic suit that had been washed to white, and there were two patches on his trousers.

    Lu Yuan guarded Jiang Xuan on the construction site for more than half a month. He also liked this little girl with a pleasing smile in his heart.

    "Dad, she comes to eat every day, so I can still laugh at her every day?" Jiang Xuan didn't dare to ignore Jiang's father's words, and complained helplessly.

    When Jiang Meng heard this, she refused, "What is Cengfan? Today's vegetable money was given by Xiaoyuan yesterday, and you are eating Xiaoyuan's rice!"

    Lu Yuan nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice, her eyes widened. Looking at Jiang Xuan lightly, "These dishes were all bought with the money from the cardboard boards I picked up at the construction site yesterday afternoon!"

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan who was full of praise, and said in a deep voice: " Eat!"

    In the aluminum lunch box, there are four dishes and one soup, most of which are vegetarian, and there will be a little bit of meat after a day or two.