Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Lu Yuan was very anxious, but seeing that Jiang Meng's mood was not very unstable, she didn't show it.

    The people outside were still cursing loudly, and Asen, who was driving in front of him, looked unhappy and was about to get out of the car.

    "Wait first."

    Lu Yuan glanced at the situation outside, and now there were only the two of them, and only Asen was alone.

    The other two bodyguards should have accompanied Uncle Qin to the hospital, and there should be only one bodyguard and Aunt Wang in the villa now.

    These people didn't seem to have just come here to play tricks, probably because Aunt Wang didn't let Xiao Lin out.

    "When will the people from the old house come over?"

    "Miss, don't worry, I can deal with

    just such a few scum by myself." Asen looked coldly at the people outside the window. Run wild in front of the owner of the house.

    Lu Yuan looked at the clamoring people outside, and when she glanced at the balcony on the second floor of the villa next door, the curtains moved suddenly.

    She knew that today's incident must have been deliberately done by someone, and the yelling and cursing of a group of people in her ears became more intense, and Lu Yuan's expression became ruthless, "Go! Beat them until they can't speak!" "Then you should be

    careful "

    After finishing speaking, Lu Sen got out of the car and went straight to the people surrounding the entrance of Lu's villa.

    After Lu Sen made a move, the bodyguards in the villa who had been paying attention to the situation outside also rushed out.

    Several scolding men looked at the two men approaching, and shouted imposingly because of the number of people: "It's only natural to pay the debt! Hurry up and hand over the cripple Jiang, or..." "Ah

    !! !”

    Before the threatening words were finished, someone removed his arm and let out a painful wail.

    Several other paint-splashing men saw the leader screaming so miserably, and surrounded them one after another. They are professional debt collection groups. They are all big, big, and rough, and they all have brute force, and they are not without violence. experience.

    Just when a group of people wanted to break through the door violently, A Sen and another bodyguard guarded the side, and the whole process didn't take five minutes.

    Several big, tall and five-thick strong men fell on the blood-red painted floor one after another.

    The whole body, including the face, was covered with paint. They were ordered by the owner before they came to paint the banners. The paints they chose were all low-priced and low-quality paints. Not to mention the smell, they were extremely difficult to clean.

    "Bah... Bah bah!!" A few people were choked by the cheap and pungent smell, and a few of them accidentally licked their mouths.

    Looking at the hot-eyed picture in front of her, Lu Yuan felt angry from the bottom of her heart!

    Too much deception! !

    Whether it was outside or inside the Lu family's gate, it was a mess, and after some fighting scenes, it was even more chaotic.

    Lu Yuan got out of the car and stared coldly at the man who was the most troublesome just now, "Who told you to come?"

    The man poked his neck and had big yellow teeth, the color of which was comparable to the gold necklace on his neck, "What? Who asked us to come!? We are here to ask for debts! It is only natural to pay debts!"