Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Lu Yuan paused excitedly, "????? You don't want to leave me here to do my homework!"

    [Hehe...] 008 smiled and said nothing.

    Without giving one person and one cat any time to react, Lu Yuan hurriedly got up and rushed downstairs, wanting to breathe the fresh air outside.

    But... after seeing the people in the small garden next door, the excited smile froze on his face.

    ——hello? ? Mistress, are you okay? ? ? Don't fight in other people's back gardens! My sun! ! !

    Jiang Xuan hugged 008 and followed Lu Yuan's steps closely. He also saw a man and a woman sitting in the garden next door with indescribable things under the bright sun and clear sky.

    Looking at that naked picture, Lu Yuan only felt hot eyes!

    ——Old Ba, let's discuss, can you give me some private space with the villain? Wouldn't it be nice for us to have fun and increase our revolutionary friendship?

    008 squeezed his throat, spoke in the customer service voice of a certain treasure, [Dear~ I gave you a reminder five minutes ago! ! ]

    - What the hell! How do I know that she can be found anywhere! ! ! Ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

    Lu Yuan let out a groundhog scream in her heart!

    【Dear, this kind of explanation is usually called the law of heroines, and it is explained in the novice handbook of traversing Dafa! 】

    ——Where! What about your uncle!

    ——Don't stop me, I want to kill Lin Shuyan!

    [Dear, as a system of integrity and justice, I don't recommend you to do this. ]

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    She wants to kill someone! No! Kill the system!

    [Dear, a friendly reminder, the male protagonist has made an early appearance! 】

    Lu Yuan: "????"

    Before Lu Yuan could react, Jiang Xuan threw 008 on the ground with a cold face, and glanced at the "relish" Lu Yuan.

    "It looks good?"

    Lu Yuan replied without even thinking about it: "What a ghost! You want breasts and no breasts! You want ass and no butt! Hot eyes!" "..."

    008 glanced at Lu Yuan in disgust Flat chest, please look at your own airport before you speak!

    "..." Jiang Xuan, "Twice the test papers this afternoon."

    "!!!!!!" Lu Yuan suddenly recovered from the reminder of the male protagonist's early appearance. Forgot that this person is still a diehard Lin Shuyan fan at this time in the book!

    "Well, actually, I was joking just now! She not only has breasts, but also has a big butt, but it was covered by someone just now! I can't see clearly!" Hearing this, Jiang Xuan's face darkened a few

    degrees , "I will spot check your endorsement progress in ten minutes, if you fail to copy the book ten times."

    Lu Yuan: "????" Do you want me to praise Lin Shuyan as beautiful as a fairy?

    008: Damn, retarded!

    A man and a woman over there immersed in their passion finally realized that there were crowds watching their reality show. The two figures Lin Shuyan saw couldn't help screaming.