Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Lu Yuan looked at Chen Yu's moved face. I have such a generous expression. I didn't feel so moved in my heart, but I wanted to laugh.

    "Why should I keep him outside? Isn't it okay to keep him at home?" Lu Yuan pretended to be innocent and looked at Chen Yu, who wouldn't know how to deal with him!

    Chen Yu said with a sullen face, "I don't care about you raising a man outside, but it is absolutely impossible for you to raise a man under my eyes! I don't agree!"

    Lu Yuan yawned gracefully, and asked back: "But why should I Do you need your consent?"

    "Because I am you..." Chen Yu finally came to his senses when he said this, his face blushed, and you didn't know why for a long time.

    "Huh? What are you me???" Lu Yuan leaned against the wall bored, she was not stupid.

    If she still can't hear what Chen Yu said just now, Chen Yu is interested in her money, then she is stupid.

    It's just that this child is still too young, and it's not good to rely on this kind of thought of rank if he wants to eat soft food.

    Chen Yu turned his head and said, "I'm a good candidate for marriage, you can consider it."

    Lu Yuan smiled slightly, "Student, I want to say two points. One, I'm still young, I love learning, marriage is for me No need. Second, as for what you said about taking care of the family property and guarding the family property, dear, there is a position called a professional manager in this society, so don’t worry too much about my family property!” The teenager saw Lu Yuan

    rather Handing over the family business to an outsider and ignoring him, his youthful face darkened instantly.

    "I want a family background, looks, and grades that are not much worse than Jiang Lian's! How is he worse than Jiang Lian?"

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    Because you are cannon fodder like me, brother! !

    Lu Yuan yelled frantically in her heart, her face remained calm, and she said, "In my heart, he is my only one in this world."

    The only hope of living, dear! Brother, brother, don't delay my great cause of continuing my life, we can still be classmates!

    The young and energetic boy had a hint of anger on his face, "Is he so important to you!?"

    Lu Yuan: "..." Speechless, so the brains of today's teenagers are so important! Is there nothing left but love and love?

    Seeing that the young man really couldn't understand human words, Lu Yuan had no choice but to reply vaguely: "Yes! He is so important to me, he is my heart, my liver, my heart, spleen, stomach and kidney! It's me. The hope of living!"

    "Oh! To put it bluntly, don't you just like that face? Later on, you will know that he is useless except for that face!"

    Lu Yuan waved her hand indifferently, "What's the matter?! I'm always like this Now that he is rich, it doesn't matter whether he makes money or not! If he likes it, I will go to work and let him take care of the children at home."

    Lu Yuan looked sincere, and only hoped that these sincere words from the bottom of her heart could dispel this little radish. marginal thoughts.

    Chen Yu lowered his head, his eyes were full of anger, he faced her so humbly, even willing to let her raise a man outside, he had already thrown his dignity on the ground.