Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Jiang Xuan looked at Lu Yuan's slender back, and then at Meng Suying, who was looking gloomy outside the fence, his eyes were stained with blood.

    It seems that some plans have to be advanced.

    Lu Yuan lacked a sense of security, which was not only felt by Jiang Xuan, but also felt by Jiang Meng who occasionally went back to Lu's house for two days.

    Jiang Meng signaled Jiang Xuan to go upstairs with his eyes, and Jiang Xuan looked at Lu Yuan who was discussing with Uncle Qin about installing infrared alarms around the villa.

    Then he followed Jiang Meng's pace.

    Jiang Meng glanced at Jiang Yao, and asked directly: "Xianzi, did Yuanyuan get bullied at school?"

    Jiang Xuan was taken aback, thinking of Xie Yuan's report that he was not at school these days, and frowned, "What happened?"

    "I heard from my father that Xiaoyuan often told him to pay attention to strangers, not to talk to people casually, and not to let my father go out, saying that there are bad people outside."

    Jiang Meng frowned, with a serious face, "Dad knew from Uncle Qin that Xiaoyuan had autism since she was a child, and she was withdrawn. He was worried that Xiaoyuan was bullied at school and dared not tell us." Hearing this, Jiang Xuan couldn't help but think of

    Lu Yuan following him at noon. The scene where the table was smashed out of the hole with just one punch.

    "Yuanyuan is fine, maybe it's the long-term depression that makes her feel a little insecure."

    Jiang Meng was still worried, and specifically asked Jiang Yao a few words.

    Father Jiang came back with a handful of roses from the back garden, and put them on the big tea table in the living room, with a smile on his face, "Come on, Xiaoyuan, take a look, isn't it beautiful?

    " , the big and lifeless villa no longer looked so cold, and even the faces of the bodyguards and servants no longer had the same serious and respectful faces.

    This gave Lu Yuan the taste of home that she had experienced before. Lu Yuan watched Jiang's father dragging his legs around to find a suitable place to play with flowers and plants.

    Lu Yuan smiled and blew rainbow farts, "As long as it's the flowers that my uncle grows, they are all beautiful!"

    The slightly high-end and luxurious decorations in the villa were replaced by Uncle Qin and Aunt Wang with a warm and homely pastoral style, coupled with delicate red roses. At this time, if there is a little candle fragrance, the atmosphere will be upgraded to another level .

    "Uncle, you wait, I'll go upstairs to get something!" Lu Yuan did whatever she wanted, ran up the stairs, and shouted to the two bodyguards below as she ran, "Go to the backyard and set up a barbecue!" Let Aunt Wang order you to go down and prepare some ingredients, and we will have barbecue tonight!"

    Lu Yuan has been thinking about barbecue for a long time, but she has never found a chance. When she thinks of all kinds of grilled lamb chops and steaks, Lu Yuan can't help it Salivating.

    Nai He ran too fast, for a moment he didn't notice that his foot tripped heavily on the steps, and he was about to hit his head on the ground.

    "Xiaoyuan..." Before Jiang Meng could finish screaming, Jiang Xuan rushed forward and stood in front of Lu Yuan.

    Lu Yuan was blocked by Jiang Xuan, and directly hit Jiang Xuan's chin, and her delicate forehead turned red instantly, "Hiss...what is your jaw made of!? Why is it so hard! It hurts me to death!"