Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Lu Yuan was startled by the sound, she let go of her hand, and the milk tea fell to the ground because she couldn't hold it firmly.

    "No, I didn't do anything."

    At this time, several voices not far away continued: "Isn't the school bully related to people from several schools? Does anyone dare to beat him!?

    " So what? Those people can still work hard for him!?"

    Only one person said with some regret: "I heard from my friend who works in the hospital that Zhou Yan will never even think about standing up in this life! Sigh!"

    The more Lu Yuan heard it, the more startled she became. She remembered that she didn't hit hard at that time!

    Why is this person so careless? It's even scrapped!

    "What do you feel sorry for that kind of person!? He deserves it! Taking advantage of his status as a school bully to bully people everywhere!" The

    boy who spoke angrily cursed, "If he is abolished, he is doing harm to the society! "

    Shh, keep your voice down! Let the group of people who follow the school bully know that you are the one to watch!"

    Jiang Xuan glanced at a group of people not far away, and looked at the trembling Lu Yuan. , said coldly: "It's okay, don't come here and dawdle around, dirty eyes."

    Lu Yuan, who was in the center of shock, said, "????" "

    Ah?? What, what's wrong?" Lu Yuan looked around, There are mountains, waters, and pavilions and waterside pavilions. There are two neat rows of plane trees on both sides of the trail, which sets off the artistic conception of the scenery.

    After Lu Yuan looked at it, she looked at Jiang Yao with a puzzled face, "The scenery here is beautiful!!"

    It was the sticky couple of men and women on the grass by the river not far away, who blocked her a little bit. Beyond the line of sight, the rest can be said to be picturesque.

    "If you don't want to get a needle's eye, stop wandering here." After speaking, Jiang Xuan walked forward without looking back.

    It took Lu Yuan a long time, and when she saw the pair of mandarin ducks by the river with unruly hands and feet, she belatedly realized why Jiang Xuan had the needle eye in the president's mouth.

    Trotting hurriedly to keep up with Jiang Xuan, Lu Yuan's mood at this time can no longer be described in terms of shock! !

    "Then what...they, the teacher doesn't care about

    what's happening in broad daylight?" Jiang Xuan squinted at Lu Yuan. "

    ..." Lu Yuan, "No."

    Jiang Yao, "Then why are they eating radishes when they have nothing to do, and why are they bothering?"

    Lu Yuan: "..." Why do you What you say always makes sense.

    ——Brother, is Jiang Xuan really a poor little boy in the original book? Are you sure he wasn't suspected of being poisonous?

    As far as Jiang Xuan's ability to choke people from time to time, she can't even reach one ten thousandth of him! ?

    Well said poor little! ! !

    008, who was watching the drama in the study room opposite the mansion in the distant Lu family, said profoundly: "There is no absolute in this world, follow your heart, it will guide you."