Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Lu Yuan, who was coaxing Aunt Wang upstairs: "???"

    When did she have an extra husband? Why doesn't she know?

    Could it be possible that the original owner still has a baby? No, the original cannon fodder was so early, and the baby is also unstable.

    008 who was about to collapse downstairs: "..."

    You are stupid but you are right.

    【Jiang Xuan is in a bad mood! I reasonably suspect that he is holding back his big move! 】

    Lu Yuan was silent for a while, "Don't talk nonsense, he is a little shy, and you can't say that about him."

    After listening to Lu Yuan's words, 008 felt like a pill.

    Jiang Xuan deceived Lu Yuan so well! If it went to tell Lu Yuan now that Jiang Xuan tricked Meng Duoduo out this morning and ruined it.

    It is estimated that Lu Yuan can drag the knife out in a hurry and fight it desperately!

    008 is a little depressed, no... going on like this is not an option!

    Meng Suying's family had to be taken away before Jiang Xuan attacked! Not to mention being an eyesore every day, it also increases the villain's blackening value.

    Standing beside 008, Jiang Xuan took in all the vivid emotions in 008's eyes from a condescending perspective.

    Seeing that 008 seemed to be determined, he said suddenly: "Be honest and be your cat, don't do other things to attract attention, otherwise, beware of being sent to the laboratory for autopsy!" Jiang Xuan's words

    frightened Shocked, 008 rushed several meters away from Jiang Xuan.

    008 recalled that some servants in the Lu family often said that it understood human nature and could understand human language, but at that time it was secretly arrogant.

    After Jiang Xuan's reminder, it felt that its meow gave birth to pills and took jujube pills.

    As soon as Lu Yuan put Aunt Wang to sleep, she hurried downstairs.

    Jiang Meng also came down at the same time to see if there was anything the family needed to help, but before the two of them said anything, 008 ran away without a trace as if he had seen a ghost.

    Jiang Meng: "?? It's not really the estrus period, is it? Do you want to find a female cat?"

    Jiang Ling glanced at the direction 008 ran out, "It will be fine in two days."

    "What's wrong at home?" No one else?" Jiang Meng glanced at the suddenly empty living room, suddenly fell silent, and after a while, "I'm going to clean up the outside."

    Lu Yuan knew that she was thinking too much when she saw Jiang Meng, "The two The maids are not very good-natured, I asked Aunt Wang to drive them away, sister, don't think too much about it."

    Jiang Xuan took a deep look at Lu Yuan, it's okay not to say, but Jiang Meng thinks more this time up.

    "You're in good health, why don't you rest at home and go out?"

    "I went to see my aunt, although I didn't see her in the end."

    Jiang Xuan paused, it seemed that he hadn't been to the hospital for a long time, "No hurry, wait She's back home, take a look."

    "?" Lu Yuan glanced at Jiang Xuan, "Why do you sound so weird to me?"

    Jiang Ling smiled softly, and suddenly the phone rang. Jiang Xuan looked at the caller, and avoided Lu Yuan when answering the phone.