Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Lu Yuan mourned for Lin Shuyan in her heart for two seconds, standing in front of Jiang Xuan in order not to let Lin Shuyan affect Jiang Yao's mood.

    "Lin..." Lu Yuan originally wanted to call Lin Shuyan directly, but she felt that it was not polite, so the words turned around her lips, "Student Lin, what do you want to do with my fiance?" Lin Shuyan opened his mouth

    , His fragile body seemed to be blown by a gust of wind, and he looked at Jiang Xuan with red eyes in disbelief, "Ah...you..."

    Jiang Xuan frowned, pulled Lu Yuan behind him, and said in a deep voice: " There's nothing to say to this kind of person, it's too dirty."

    After throwing down such a sentence, Jiang Xuan didn't bother to give Lin Shuyan a look, and directly took Lu Yuan's hand and went to the teaching building.

    Along the way, many students pointed at Jiang Xuan, muttered something in a low voice, and shut their mouths when they saw the two approaching.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at this group of spooky people with a sullen face, his eyes were a little cold, "Don't run around after class, do you hear me? I'll come and find you if I need something." "Yeah." Lu Yuan listened

    perfunctorily nodding.

    If Jiang Xuan said this, he would take the trouble to explain it over and over again every day, as if there were some ogres in the school.

    "Repeat what I just said."

    "..." Lu Yuan said, "I really won't run around, just rest assured..."

    The two of them were upstairs After dawdling for a while, Jiang Xuan withdrew his hand and watched Lu Yuan go upstairs helplessly.

    As soon as Lu Yuan stepped into the classroom, Qi Jiabao pulled her back out of the classroom.

    Qi Jiabao pulled Lu Yuan to the toilet, looked through the individual rooms, and asked after making sure that there was no one around, "Yuan'er, did you and Senior Jiang bump into Senior Lin at the school gate just now?" Lu Yuan didn't know

    . So, "I see, what happened?"

    Qi Jiabao clicked on the school forum, and the title of the number one post was the names of Lin Shuyan and Bai Yanci.

    "Bai Yanci and Lin Shuyan? What happened to them?" Lu Yuan looked at the title in confusion.

    It's just the names of Bai Yanci and Lin Shuyan, nothing else.

    Qi Jiabao glared at Lu Yuan bitterly, "Silly boy, click in and have a look." "

    Oh."

    Lu Yuan clicked in as she said. There was no other content in the post, only a few photos, but the photos included The main characters are Bai Yanci and Lin Shuyan.

    The first picture in my eyes is Lin Shuyan being pushed into the hospital with blood on his lower body. The second picture shows Lin Shuyan and Bai Yanci appearing in the obstetrics and gynecology department in the background... The third and fourth pictures are all Lin

    Shuyan The picture of lying on the hospital bed, and everyone else in the ward brought their children...

    "This..." Lu Yuan suddenly remembered what Jiang Xuan said to Lin Shuyan in the morning.

    'It wasn't you who was taken to the hospital covered in blood? '

    It suddenly dawned on me!