Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Lu Yuan looked at the girl who spoke with question marks all over her head, and hugged her chest in a funny way, "Then tell me, who did I snatch it from?"

    Lin Shuyan and Jiang Huan are neighbors. When did Jiang Huan become her private property?

    "Who in the whole school doesn't know that senior sister Lin and senior Jiang grew up together as childhood sweethearts. You just rely on some money, so it's an honor to be a junior?!" The fat girl stepped forward unwilling to show weakness, and said viciously.

    Lu Yuan could tell that this girl was just a passer-by who was bewitched by Lin Shuyan's heroine halo.

    "Oh." Lu Yuan looked at Qi Jiabao beside her and said in surprise, "It turns out that Lin Shuyan had a maid and two husbands before?" The

    passer-by girl C rushed forward, "What nonsense are you talking about!" "

    What do you mean I am talking nonsense? Yourselves You said it! Lin Shuyan and Zhou Yan are boyfriend and girlfriend, and you said that she was a childhood sweetheart with my family, Jiang Ling, and that I was a mistress, so don’t you mean that Lin Shuyan has an affair with my family, Jiang Ling? Did I get it wrong? "

    Lu Yuan looked at the girls curiously, and there was no trace of sarcasm on her face.

    "Senior Jiang is willing to be Sister Lin's backup! It's because you are here that Senior Jiang ignores Sister Lin! You are the mistress!" Lu Yuan: Well,

    what kind of gangster logic is this.

    "..." Qi Jiabao next to Lu Yuan couldn't help but rolled his eyes, leaned over to Lu Yuan and said loudly, "Why are you talking so much to these idiot fans!? They are all Lin Shuyan's idiot fans, They still have a guild!"

    "???? This year, even a fool can set up a guild?" Lu Yuan once again shouted helplessly.

    "Who says it can't be done! Every day, under the banner of protecting the goddess of the common people, advocating feminism, in the eyes of these people, all men should be Lin Shuyan's servants, and those who don't like Lin Shuyan are scum!" "

    .. ...." This is a fucking cult! Can't afford it, can't afford it, let's take a walk.

    Lu Yuan was about to drag Qi Jiabao away, but when a tall girl opposite heard Qi Jiabao's words, she angrily threw the towel from her hand.

    Pointing to Lu Yuan and the two, "Qi Jiabao, who the hell are you calling stupid!? Do you want to fight!?

    " Are you insane?"

    Qi Jiabao replied while pulling Lu Yuan behind him, and whispered in a voice that only two people could hear, "You will run around in a while, and they don't dare to chase you outside."

    "Qi Jiabao, what the hell are you looking for... oh!"

    Before the other party could finish cursing, Qi Jiabao unexpectedly picked up the half bottle of mineral water at hand and threw it at the girl.

    Qi Jiabao pushed Lu Yuan out while throwing, "Go to the playground and wait for me first, I'll be there in five minutes." After

    speaking, the door of the locker room was closed from the inside.

    Lu Yuan stood at the door of the girls' locker room fluttered in the wind, "?????"

    She was protected by a cute girl! !

    "What are you doing standing here?" Jiang Xuan panted slightly with uneven breath, glanced coldly at the girls' locker room, and asked angrily.

    Lu Yuan didn't expect Jiang Xuan to appear suddenly. Lu Yuan, who was about to rush back to help Qi Jiabao fight, stopped abruptly in place.