Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Hearing the sound, Lu Sen retreated silently, while Jiang Xuan stood alone in front of the French window of the study, watching the afterglow of the setting sun in winter.

    The setting sun in winter doesn't leave much warmth on the earth, but he enjoys such sunshine, even if it's just the setting sun, he still wants to catch it.

    Just like Lu Yuan, no matter where she came from or what purpose she came to him, he would hold her tightly.

    Jiang Xuan opened his eyes suddenly, and there was a dark light in his eyes that was bound to win.

    Lu Yuan was fighting with Qi Jiabao in the dessert shop, when she suddenly felt a chill on her back, she couldn't help shivering.

    "Yuanyuan, what's the matter with you? What's wrong with you?"

    Qi Jiabao knew that Lu Yuan's health was not well, so he couldn't help being worried when he saw that Lu Yuan was strange.

    Lu Yuan waved her hand, "It's okay, I just feel a little cold all of a sudden."

    Qi Jiabao, "..." She was so hot that she was sweating!

    The store was well heated, and the two of them were still drinking hot milk tea, so it didn't look like they would be cold.

    Qi Jiabao touched Lu Yuan's forehead, and said worriedly: "Could it be a fever?"

    Lu Yuan bit the tube of pearl milk tea and almost choked after hearing Qi Jiabao's words, "No, no, how could I be like this? Fragile."

    She was in poor health before, and if she didn't pay attention to her diet, she would have diarrhea and high fever.

    Now she can use the original owner's body to eat and drink, and she can also eat snacks and drinks, and she no longer has to be as careful about her body as before.

    If Jiang Xuan knew that she felt uncomfortable after drinking a cup of milk tea today, she would probably say goodbye to milk tea snacks in the future.

    Thinking of this, Lu Yuan quickly told Qi Jiabao, "Don't talk to Lingyou about today's matter!" As

    soon as she finished speaking, a cool male voice sounded behind her, "Is there anything you can't tell me?"

    Lu Yuan choked and coughed when she heard the voice, "No, it's nothing..."

    Jiang Ling patted Lu Yuan's back and calmed her down, "Drink slowly, no one will grab you, what's the hurry? "

    You didn't scare me with your sudden noise. Why did you come here? When I called you out this morning, didn't you say that you had something to do?" Lu Yuan pursed her lips, even though she knew that Jiang Xuan was now a senior in high school. The schoolwork is very busy, but Jiang Xuanyi is not by his side.

    She always felt flustered, as if something bad was about to happen.

    Jiang Xuan reached out and poked Lu Yuan's little ball head, "Isn't it that I came to you as soon as I finished my work." "

    Huh..."

    Qi Jiabao looked at the small interaction between the two and covered his eyes. "Yuanyuaner, Senior Jiang, I didn't throw cold water on the two of you. Although you two are engaged now, you are still students anyway. Can you sprinkle less dog food?" Lu Yuan snorted twice and pulled Jiang

    Xuan Sitting next to him, he held Jiang Xuan's arm in his arms proudly, and said, "Just pour cold water on us, if it hits us, we will lose!" "Tsk..." Suddenly, behind the two of