Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "Oh? Is it different in nature?" The man in the silver suit laid down on the sofa leisurely.

    "Then, Ms. Meng, would you like to watch this video in our hand?" With that said, Jiang Xuan stepped forward, put a tablet computer on the coffee table, and picked an angle where all three of them could see it.

    In the video were those boys from yesterday morning, but the scene turned into a hotel.

    "You...you don't...stop..."

    "Um..."

    Jiang Xuan deliberately turned the video volume to the maximum to ensure that everyone in the room can clearly hear Meng Meng in the video. Duo Duo's voice.

    The man in the suit also kindly reminded them: "Three, pay attention to the shooting time, it was last Sunday.

    " And yesterday I was doing such a nasty thing in such a sacred place in the school. After being secretly photographed and posted on the Internet, I slandered my client. Your school also condoned the students and teachers to slander. Principal Yuan, Ms. Meng, we should pay for this How do you count?"

    Meng Suying gritted her silver teeth, watching Meng Duoduo, who looked like a slut in the video, wished she could rush up and slap her hard!

    After the accident that day, she asked her several times, but the other party repeatedly assured her that it was Lu Yuan's fault, that it was Lu Yuan who caused her harm!

    But what's the use of regretting now, Lu Yuan and this lawyer obviously came prepared!

    Meng Suying forced a smile on her face, and said kindly: "Yuanyuan, I'm really sorry for making you suffer so much. Auntie will definitely come to the house some other day to make amends like you and your parents!" Jiang Ling's eyes flashed

    instantly After a trace of disgust, he said in a cold voice: "There is no need for another day. Before school is over today, I want you and Meng Duoduo to admit in front of the whole school that it is her indiscretion and messing with men and women. Framed and framed Lu Yuan."

    "This classmate! What does this have to do with you! I'm talking to Yuanyuan!" Meng Suying glared at Jiang Xuan with a hidden smile, and a murderous intent flashed in her eyes.

    Before Jiang Xuan could reply, Lu Yuan stood in front of Jiang Xuan and raised her chin at Meng Suying, "How come it has nothing to do with him?! He is my fiancé! You framed me like this and my fiance can't come out and say Tell the truth?"

    After finishing speaking, Lu Yuan looked at Meng Suying in disgust, "Also, this aunt, I don't know you well, and now you are framing me, and I have a grudge against you! I don't know what your shame is What did you do! You are so thick that you can get close to me!"

    "Auntie, the city wall is not as thick-skinned as you!?" "

    You!" Meng Suying was choked back by Lu Yuan's bluntness, and the gentle expression on her face was slightly cracked "Yuanyuan, you two are still young..."

    As she spoke, Meng Suying winked at the lawyer beside her, and the man quickly grabbed the tablet and threw it on the ground.

    Jiang Xuan, Lu Yuan: "???"

    The lawyers and assistants present: "..."

    The air was quiet for a moment, and Lu Yuan laughed out loud, "Auntie, is your lawyer Don't you have a good brain!? Don't you think we only have this one video?"

    Jiang Ling kept his face cold, because the other party's action almost couldn't hold back the expression on his face.

    "Because they don't have any IQ in the first place, they are not only poisonous but also stupid!"