Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "..." The expression on Lu Yuan's face froze for a moment, and she pushed Jiang Xuan away angrily, "Uncle Qin! I want to lose weight!! I must lose weight!" "If you don't lose weight, I,

    I ...I will read the name upside down!"

    Jiang Xuan, "Yuan Lu? Yuan Lu? You are quite self-aware and know that you are round."

    Lu Yuan went crazy, "Ahh! I really want to run away from home !! Never come back again!"

    Jiang, with a blank face, hesitated, "Remember to bring your homework with you, otherwise no one will help you with your homework when school starts." "

    You!" Lu Yuan didn't mention it in one breath, almost Er stalks himself.

    Qin Yue, who was playing chess with Jiang's father, looked at Lu Yuan who was running away with a doting face, "Our Yuanyuan is not fat at all."

    Jiang Ling picked up the computer and said lightly: "Yes, it's the face. It’s just a little bit of meat on the top and waist.”

    “….” Lu Yuan said, “Jiang Ling, shut up!”

    Jiang Meng came back from the outside with a book in her arms and heard that Jiang Ling was such a straight man. He spoke and sighed, "Xiaozi, if you continue like this, you will run away with Yuanyuan sooner or later!"

    Father Jiang shook his head after hearing this, "I don't know who this kid is following. Mom isn't like that either!"

    Jiang Xuan listened to the words of the two, staring at the computer screen coldly, "You and mom are just too good-tempered, things will go against each other."

    Lu Yuan glared at Jiang Xuan fiercely, "You are like this You deserve to be single and never get a wife!"

    No! It's two lifetimes! Jiang Xuan never married a wife in his previous life!

    "..."

    008 looked indifferently at Lu Yuan jumping back and forth on the verge of death.

    Jiang Meng nodded in agreement after listening, "I think so too."

    "..." Jiang Xuan curled his lips and glanced at the time, "If I remember correctly, when you checked the answers with Xie Yuan and the others before the National Day, the results of the monthly exam seemed not very satisfactory. Classes will start in two days, and I don’t seem to have seen any of the test papers that some people promised to copy at the beginning.”

    Lu Yuan, “……”

    Forget it, forget it, Can't afford to be provoked, Jiang Xuan can't be provoked, she can't afford to leave! ?

    Qin Yue watched the fight between the two, and said with a smile: "In the past, when our young lady was at Yuanyuan's current age, she was as close to our young master as Yuanyuan was, and the two of them quarreled every day Yes, it made the whole family liven up a lot."

    Aunt Wang was peeling apples for the two of them, and then said: "No, the young master didn't like to talk since he was a child, and when he talked, he made the young lady very angry. , come here happily every day, and leave angrily." "

    Before, the master always said that Yuanyuan is like her father, but now that I look at it this way, Yuanyuan still looks more like her mother."

    Lu Yuan listened As the two spoke, there were bursts of soreness in the chest, and the brows on the round little face unconsciously twitched, realizing that this was the residual emotion of the original owner.