Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Han Ye stood guard at the door of the women's toilet with a gloomy face, and people who came and went saw Han Ye's ugly face and chose to take a detour.

    Suddenly, a tall girl with a high ponytail came over hurriedly, leading two small followers.

    Seeing Han Ye standing at the door of the women's toilet, the girl with ponytail scolded angrily: "Are you sick?! What are you doing standing at the door of the women's toilet? The smell of feces in the picture?" Meng Duoduo just turned around to talk to Lin Shuyan

    yesterday In the same class, because Lin Shuyan has the title of "Public Campus Goddess" in school, I took an extra look at her during physical education class.

    As a result, Lin Shuyan fell in front of her for some reason while running, and even cried so hard that Lihua accused her, saying that she pushed her!

    Who is Meng Duoduo? She is the eldest daughter of the big house who survived countless mistresses and mistresses in the fight in the mansion. The little tricks played by Lin Shuyan are all left over from her playing before she was eight years old.

    But Lin Shuyan usually has a popular image, but no one believed that she was wronged!

    Especially those boys whose eyes are like shit, I feel pity when I see the goddess crying, I only wish I couldn't hurt and cry for her.

    Today, when someone said that Lin Shuyan was making trouble for her school girl, she was so angry that she ran to the toilet crying, so she hurried over.

    She, Meng Duoduo, eats everything on weekdays, but she can't afford it! The person who dares to plot against her has not yet been born!

    Han Ye looked at Meng Duoduo with a sullen face, then glanced into the women's toilet, and said warily, "What are you doing here?

    " Like you, come to eat Xiang?"

    Han Ye continued to sullenly, "Don't go too far! We didn't count the things you calculated about Shuyan yesterday!" "

    Crazy!" Meng Duoduo rolled his eyes, "It's nothing to watch Some brain-dead novels, if you don’t have a bossy life, you have to learn how to be a bossy boss! Stupid beep!” “

    You!” Han Ye stared at Meng Duoduo, “Is it reasonable for you to push someone?”

    "Which eye of yours saw that I pushed it? Who saw it?"

    "Shu Yan said it was you, then it must be you! You don't have to argue!"

    Meng Duoduo squinted at Han Ye arrogantly, "Tsk... An illegitimate child is an illegitimate child, even if he is dressed like a dog, he is still an illegitimate child who can't stand on the stage, just go back to your mother's house with your pig-headedness! You are also worthy to trace your brother's family property!" Han Ye's face was completely

    terrified It got dark, and he clenched his hands tightly, "Say it again!"

    "Don't say good things twice!" Meng Duoduo's temper was not fake at all, and the disgust in his eyes was palpable, "Know that I Who is it, why don't you get out?"

    Han Ye gritted his teeth, looked in the direction of the women's toilet in humiliation, bowed his head resignedly and left.

    "Cut~ I don't know how many illegitimate mothers like you were killed when I was young. What kind of face do you have in front of me?!" Meng Duoduo sneered at Han Ye's back, and looked at the two girls behind him viciously, "Just now I told you Do you remember everything you said?"