Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Jiang Meng couldn't bear to turn her head away when she heard the words, and begged in a low voice: "Yuanzi...Yuanyuan doesn't want to see you like this...you just stay outside and don't make trouble for the doctor, okay? ?”

    Only then did Jiang Xuan calm down, and looked at Jiang Meng firmly, “Do you know something? Who told you?

    ” Lu Sen, who was looking at the river, gritted his teeth, "Uncle Qin told us a long time ago... Yuanyuan's illness... just like her mother, Yuanyuan's father..." So

    did In this way, regardless of rushing into the ward, in the end...

    Lu Yuan's mother was still not rescued, and after that, Lu Yuan's father disappeared and never appeared again.

    The truth about his death known to the outside world is all untrue...

    "Heh..." Jiang Xuan sneered after hearing this, and clenched his hands into fists, "That kind of irresponsible man is not worthy of being my girlfriend." Yuanyuan's father...."

    The little princess I hold in my hand, why should you abandon it when you say it is abandoned.

    Jiang dreamed that Jiang Xuan softened, "Xiaozi, stop making trouble...just stay with Yuanyuan...she...maybe..."

    Time is running out.

    Jiang Meng couldn't bear to turn her head away, she really couldn't bear to say the rest.

    She hadn't seen the little girl who often advised her to be more open, to keep her eyes open when looking for a boyfriend, and not to be coaxed by others.

    The home without her would no longer be alive, and without her noise, the big home would always be cold and lifeless.

    The Spring Festival couplets on the day of the accident are still there, and Aunt Wang's memory is blurred as she gets old, but she is still thinking about teaching Yuanyuan to cut window grilles.

    Jiang Xuan sat numbly on the cold seat outside the emergency room for a long time, while the people around him came and went.

    Finally, after an unknown amount of time, the lights in the operating room went out.

    But Jiang Xuan was hesitant to step forward, he was afraid that the little girl who would rush ahead of him in everything would just fall asleep like that forever...

    He didn't dare to look...

    The young doctor with a tired face took it off Putting on the mask, he said, "The rescue went well, but... the organs are slowly failing... we still have to be prepared..." The

    word 'be prepared' It hit Jiang Xuan hard on the heart, and Wu Jiang stood up and said to Jiang Meng, "Help me take care of Yuanyuan.

    " People have gradually moved away.

    three months later.

    008 was carried by Jiang Meng to the hospital to accompany Lu Yuan, and several members of Xiaosan Hua'er's family also came with him.

    Jiang Meng wiped Lu Yuan's body carefully from the side, "Yuanyuan, Yaozi hasn't come home for three months, what do you think... what is he busy with?

    " Stubborn...everything is hidden in my heart by myself, it seems that no one can really understand him, see him through..." "

    But since I have you... I only found out what is wrong with him He has become different...it seems that after you appeared, he seemed to be a different person..."