Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Qi Jiabao explained the ins and outs to Lu Yuan with great excitement, and the smile on his face could not be hidden no matter what.

    "......" Lu Yuan: "Why are you so happy that Lin Shuyan was expelled from school?"

    Qi Jiabao looked at Lu Yuan with a look of disgust, "Who am I for? I am not happy for you! Lin Shuyan If you leave, no one will be able to stand between you and Senior Jiang again!"

    Lu Yuan was silent, Lin Shuyan was like a white lotus in the original book, and with Jiang Xuan's blessing at the beginning, he had the aura of a "student bully". I didn't know about it with the principal and no one found out.

    Why is someone reporting cheating on the exam now, the ex-principal?

    Is it because Jiang Xuan ignored her now, and Han Ye, the spare tire of life and death, also saw her clearly, and thus lost the halo of the heroine?

    008 sat quietly by the side, licked the cat's paw obediently, and silently complained in his heart: "The plot line of this world is over, the halo of the heroine is nothing!" Thinking of this, 008 panicked

    , Its detection system has always had no problems, so why does it have frequent problems this time.

    There are so many reborns in this world!

    Heaven doesn't care? All ghosts and snakes can be reborn, and the world will not be in chaos! ?

    Seeing that Lu Yuan didn't speak, Qi Jiabao thought that Lu Yuan was thinking too much, "Don't worry, Yuaner, I think Senior Jiang's eyes are all on you, Lin Shuyan alone won't cause any trouble." Lu Yuan nodded approvingly

    , "Lin Shuyan won't be able to cause any big storms without those dog legs."

    Qi Jiabao chatted with Lu Yuan about something else before hanging up the phone.

    Lu Yuan glanced at the time, usually this time period is the two-person world between Jiang Ling and her, but now Jiang Ling hasn't come out since he returned to the room.

    Going to Jiang Xuan's bedroom, he knocked on the door, but there was no movement from the people inside.

    Lu Yuan thought about Jiang Xuan's abnormality in the hospital, hesitated for a while, and went into her room with 008 in her arms.

    "Brother, is Jiang Xuan's mother waking up soon?"

    008 closed his eyes, checked Jiang Xuan's mother's body, there was no fluctuation, and then shook his head.

    [It will take a while. In the original book, Jiang Xuan woke up just before the college entrance examination. ]

    "Oh... you said that now that Lin Shuyan is fired, will the turning point of the fate of wandering be changed?"

    008 was silent, [I don't know. ]

    "..." Lu Yuan glanced suspiciously at 008, "Then what do you know? Last time I asked you to go back for maintenance, did you do it?

    " Stuttering unnaturally, "That...isn't that, no, no time to go." "

    ???" Lu Yuan looked at 008 suspiciously, "You don't dare to go, do you? "

    How is it possible!? I am the most beloved system of the main god father!"

    Lu Yuan gave a perfunctory 'oh', expressing her complete disbelief.

    "You, you are too much!!! You even questioned me! I'm leaving!"

    Lu Yuan said, "Slow down, I won't see you off."