Intro

Title: 我把偏执反派扶正了[穿书] | I corrected the paranoid villain (Wearabook)
Author: 桂圆有点甜

Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder.

In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan shoulders the sacred mission of harmonizing Jiang Yu, the biggest demon in the original book!

The villain is going to rob to pay off his father's debt? Lu Yuan obediently handed over the black card.

The villain's mother is critically ill? Lu Yuan immediately invited famous doctors at home and abroad for consultation.

The villain's sister's confession was rejected and she wanted to commit suicide? Lu Yuan: Sister, look at me! look at me! Rich and rich and beautiful!

It was rumored that Jiang Yu had a crush on the school belle, and Lu Yuan rushed to advise him when she received the news.

After struggling for a long time, Bala finally decided to take back the heroine position that should belong to Jiang Yu for Jiang Yu!

Jiang Yu lingered in the mud swamp all his life, unable to see the dawn.

One day, the light of redemption suddenly shone into his gloomy life, making him feel that there seemed to be hope in his life.

But when that Hope lay dying in front of him with heart failure, the unbearable memories of his previous life came flooding in.

Jiang Yu looked at Qingmei in the past, picked up the scalpel with a warm smile, "Donate your heart to Yuanyuan, okay? I can't live without her in this life."

Lu Yuan, who was about to retire after her career, shivered in fright Choose Resurrection.

Holding on to the man who was on the verge of blackening and ran away, her brain shut down: "I, I...pregnant..."

Jiang Yan caressed the woman's lower abdomen and cried into tears, "Wait for me... okay?"

Lu Yuan looked at Jiang The scalpel kept shaking her head, and she muttered crazily in her heart: what about prosperity, prosperity, prosperity, civilization, harmony?

Damn it! Who can tell her how the villain she worked so hard to straighten up has turned black again! ?

1V1 black-bellied male protagonist vs soft and caring little cotton-padded jacket female protagonist