Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Jiang Xuan shook the little rabbit teacup that Lu Yuan bought for him some time ago, "As long as you are obedient, of course the next cooperation will be very pleasant!" After

    Bai Ling hung up the conference call on the computer, he turned the computer hard He fell out fiercely, "Jianghuai!! You better do what you say!"

    The female secretary stood aside tremblingly, not daring to make a sound.

    "From now on, you can directly communicate with him, and report everything to me!" Bai Ling told his assistant in a cold voice with fire in his eyes.

    "Understood, then Mr. Bai... Will you... still be in charge of the company in the future?" The assistant hesitated for a moment, but still asked.

    Bai Ling, the daughter of the Bai family known to the outside world, is gentle and virtuous, smart and wise, with both talent and appearance. She is a full-fledged female elite.

    But only those close to her know Bai Ling's real side. Bai Ling is simply a spoiled rich daughter, cruel and suspicious.

    Her only advantage may be that she is good at disguising. Two years ago, she tricked the second youngest of the Xue family into marrying into the Xue family and was not favored.

    On the other side of the Bai family, there are two older brothers who suppress her, and she can't win much power with an embroidered pillow that is strong on the outside, so she can only play some shady tricks behind her back.

    When the female assistant asked this sentence, she felt a sudden chill behind her. The female assistant forced herself to meet the woman's hot gaze for a while.

    Bai Lingwu smiled, and stretched out his fingers to caress the pretty face of the female assistant, "Didn't you hear?! From now on, your boss will be Mr. Jiang, and you have to 'serve' Mr. Jiang well, do you understand?

    " , Got it."

    "I've got everything you need in my hand, so it's best not to think about anything you shouldn't have." Bai Ling glanced coldly at the female assistant, carrying her bag and walking on her elegant little legs. The steps are gone.

    The female assistant's back was soaked in cold sweat, and she collapsed on the chair in exhaustion. Perhaps no one in this world knew how vicious this woman named Bai Ling was except her.

    Jiang Xuan looked at the hung up call interface and smiled indifferently.

    A no-brainer collaborator was just his taste.

    The three brothers and sisters of the Bai family, except for Bai Xuemin who has a little bit of business sense, the other two are poisonous and stupid. The current Bai family is still in power, and among the few heirs, only Bai Xuemin is doing his business well.

    The second son, Bai Ye, plays with women except for playing with women. The company's business is all managed by the eldest son, Bai Li, left by his ex-wife.

    But because Bai Li's ability is better than his father's, and the city is extremely deep, Bai Ye is extremely wary of this biological son.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan sneered, extremely stupid.

    As for Bai Ling, she was just a woman with big breasts and no brains. After a month, she thought that she had made money, but she didn't expect that the big head actually fell into his hands.

    Such a woman is best to be a puppet.

    The night gradually deepened.

    The hustle and bustle of the day faded away from the bustling and bustling city, away from the wealthy villas in the city, only Lu Yuan's laughter remained.