Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Lin Shuyan's eyes were red, "I don't blame you for your greed for vanity, after all, your family's conditions are not good, but...but..."

    Jiang Xuan pushed the desk forward, knocked on Erlang's legs, narrowed his eyes slightly, After a long time, he asked, "But what?"

    "Do you really want me to say it in front of so many people?" Lin Shuyan looked at Jiang Xuan heartbroken, with tears in his eyes.

    Seeing the face of the goddess, the dog legs behind couldn't bear it anymore, rushed to Jiang Yao's table, and cursed: "Shu Yan, what face do you show him for a person like him!" "The ungrateful white-eyed

    wolf !" Shuyan is always so kind to you! It’s good for you, you actually embarrassed Shuyan in front of so many people in order to climb up the Sangmen Star of Lu’s family!” Hearing the "Sangmen

    Star" three Words, his eyes sank, and his hands around his chest unconsciously clenched into fists.

    However, Lin Shuyan and all the dogs who surrounded Jiang Xuan didn't notice Jiang Xuan's change.

    Instead, he echoed the man's words just now, "Jiang Yao, your conscience has been eaten by dogs!? Didn't your mother teach you to repay your kindness?

    " You’re so poor! How can you have a conscience!” “

    I don’t know how this kind of untouchable got into our No. 1 middle school!”

    “Maybe they got into our No. 1 middle school just to get rich!” “

    Hahaha Haha! That’s not the case, now a mourner has finally taken a fancy to him! He’s not in a hurry to sell himself!”

    Lin Shuyan lowered his head, listening to the righteous indignation of the people around him, felt relieved.

    On the surface, he looked embarrassed, and hurriedly defended Jiang Xuan: "Don't say that, Ah Ling's family is not in good condition, his mother is sick, and his father has a broken leg. He can't do anything about it." !"

    Hearing this, a boy with eyes looked at Jiang Xuan with strong disgust in his eyes, and walked up to Jiang Xuan proudly.

    "How much did Lu Yuan give you? I'll give you double! I want you to leave Lu Yuan!" Jiang

    Xuan put his hand down with a chuckle, took out a paper and pen, and looked at the boy calmly, "Are you sure?" "

    Nonsense I will give you double the amount she spends!"

    Then, the boy paused for a moment, then smiled maliciously: "If you two kneel and kowtow to Shuyan to admit your mistake, I will double the money!"

    "Really?" Jiang Xuan said as he lowered his head to find a piece of paper, and quickly calculated the formula, "The billing method Lu Yuan gave me is calculated by time, 500 per hour, fixed four hours a day for her. There are three semesters in total from the summer vacation until she graduates from high school.”

    “A semester lasts about 18 weeks, 7 days a week, because I am a senior in high school and have to make up classes on weekends. I won’t give you extra time for this time, just use the usual 4 Hours are calculated, so excluding these plus the time for the final exam, a semester is about 126 days. 126 multiplied by 3 semesters, a total of 378 days, 378 days multiplied by 4 hours a day is 1512 hours, and then multiplied by 500, the last is 756,000, and you just said that you want to double it, so the final is 1,512,000, classmate Han~ Chenghui~~~"

    Han Ye didn't expect Jiang Xuan to be so brazen. Counting so carefully in front of everyone!

    He just couldn't stand that Lin Shuyan cared about Jiang Xuan so much, and wanted to humiliate Jiang Xuan properly, but who knew that Jiang Xuan didn't play cards according to common sense at all!

    More than one and a half million! To him, it's not a lot of money, it's pocket money for three or four months, but he's not willing to just give it to Jiang Xuan like this!

    "Impossible! Just like you, you can't ask for so much money at all! One day, if the funeral star gets tired of playing, he will kick you!" Han Ye stared at Jiang Yao with a look of disbelief.

    "Jiang Xuan, you are probably poor and crazy! More than one million yuan, don't you think you are worth that price!???"

    Lin Shuyan was also shocked by Jiang Xuan's words, and looked at Jiang in disbelief. Xuan, "Ah, you, you have really changed... You were not like this before."

    "Why? Why exactly??" Lin Shuyan shook his head and backed away, "No, you must have been deceived by Lu Yuan! The previous Ah Ling was not like this!" Seeing this, Han Ye quickly stepped forward and grabbed Lin Shuyan's watch and said in

    vain : "Shuyan, you have also seen that Jiang Xuan is a person who sees profit and forgets righteousness! He is not worthy of your kindness to him! Look at me!" "No, Aye...you let me be quiet

    . ..I can't accept it..." After finishing speaking, Lin Shuyan broke away from Han Ye's hand, turned around and ran out of the classroom.

    Han Ye turned around and threatened Jiang Xuan sternly, "You make Shuyan unhappy, just wait!"

    Jiang Xuan flicked the arithmetic paper in his hand expressionlessly, "One million five hundred and twelve thousand Give it back?"

    Han Ye choked, "You! Don't be ashamed!"

    "Oh." Jiang Xuan spread his hands towards Han Ye, "Chenghui, one million and five hundred and twelve thousand."

    "Bah! You wait for me!" Han Ye spat, and chased Lin Shuyan in the direction he left with a sullen face.

    A group of dog legs brought by Lin Shuyan saw that the master had left, and there was nothing to see. After looking at each other, they all followed in despair.

    The students in Class 1 of the third year seemed to be in a dream. Jiang Xuan, who is usually reticent and even a little inferior, dared to yell at the school bullies, and left them speechless and disheartened. .

    The senior three classes are divided by grades, and the entire senior three class one is a group of weak scholars with strong brains and simple limbs. They usually read their own books and there is no class cohesion.

    Sometimes when people from other classes bullied Jiang Xuan, they pretended not to see them. This was the first time that Jiang Xuan fought back against those school bullies.

    Everyone was stunned, and they all looked at Jiang Xuan with expressions like seeing a ghost.

    Jiang Xuan's deskmate endured it for a long time, and finally after a class ended, he couldn't help asking in a low voice, "You...are you really Jiang Xuan?"

    A trace of impatience flashed between Jiang Xuan's brows, "I'm not, are you?"

    The deskmate heard the impatience in Jiang Xuan's tone, and quickly lowered his head to look at the book, "I, I have no other intentions." "I know."

    Jiang Ling glanced at the trembling deskmate, and sighed in his heart .

    Fortunately, as long as he stays for another semester, he won't have to face these people anymore.

    Jiang Xuan offended the school belle, and even made the school belle cry. The whole high school bastard was waiting for Zhou Yan to clean up Jiang Xuan.

    But one day passed, and Jiang Xuan still sat peacefully in Class 1 of the third year, without any movement.

    "Have you heard? The school belle's boyfriend was beaten and disabled?"

    Lu Yuan was walking slowly on the sycamore path of the campus with a cup of milk tea in her hand. When she heard this sentence unexpectedly, the milk tea almost fell into shock.

    Before Lu Yuan could cry out in surprise, a loud girl over there exclaimed: "What!? It's not true!??"

    Lu Yuan just wanted to get closer to eavesdrop, when a cold boy came from behind , "You have nothing to do here, what are you doing here?"