Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Jiang Xuan sat in front of the computer, manipulating the navy, and curled his lips while watching the comments from netizens on the Internet.

    "Tsk... seven men and one woman, your Bai family are so good at playing!?" There

    was a moment of silence on the other end of the computer, and a female voice came over, "Mr. Jiang, are you related to the Lu family?"

    Jiang Ling Cursing her lips, she went to the chair behind her and said lazily, "Why did Miss Bai say that?" "

    Oh, you dealt with my good brother and sister-in-law first, and now you are targeting my little nephew. Isn't it because they all offended the star of the Lu family, Lu Yuan?"

    Jiang Xuan's eyes darkened suddenly, "Miss Bai must be more careful when she speaks in the future... Not everyone in the Lu family can calculate "

    Bai Ling's expression turned ruthless, and a hint of hatred flashed across his delicately made-up face, "I see, Mr. Jiang!" "

    As long as you don't worry about what you shouldn't, I guarantee that the old man of the Bai family's will will be released within two years. It will be renamed." Jiang Xuan stared at the computer screen heavily, and said coldly.

    "Then I'll thank Mr. Jiang first here."

    "You're welcome, we've been working together for so long, and for the sake of both parties' pleasure, these should be considered as gifts for Miss Bai's trust." Jiang

    Ling The easier it was said, the more hatred Bai Ling felt in his heart. Because she was a woman, no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't get a look from that dead old man!

    The old man only had her two elder brothers in his eyes from the beginning to the end, and he looked down on her since he was a child. Sooner or later, she will hold the whole Bai family in her hands!

    Step on everyone in the Bai family!

    "Boss Jiang is so capable, how can someone Bai not believe it? It's just that such small fights can't hurt their foundation."

    Bai Ling now wished to swallow the members of the Bai family alive. , In her opinion, it's nothing at all.

    For such a family, these low-level things can't move them at all.

    Jiang Xuan smiled indifferently, "Boss Bai doesn't seem to have heard a word."

    Bai Ling, "What words?

    " Laughed, "The embankment of a thousand miles collapsed in an ant's nest, not to mention the Bai family, a famous family with a bad background!?" After Jiang Xuan finished speaking, Bai Ling sat in the luxurious office and trembled unconsciously

    . Shaking his body, he couldn't help but feel a chill on his back.

    "You....What do you mean!?"

    "What do I mean, Mr. Bai doesn't know very well!?"

    Bai Ling quickly stabilized his mind, but there was still some fear in his tone, "I I don't know anything, and I don't care what you want to do, I only want the Bai family's money, and I don't care about anything else!"

    Jiang Ling could imagine the woman on the other side of the computer just by listening to Bai Ling's words, and the face in his heart How hideous it must be.

    "It seems that you are just like me. You really hate the Bai family. You hate it to the core." "

    I hate more than that. I wish I could swallow Bai Xuemin and Bai Ye alive!" Bai Ling's eyes were scarlet, why! Why couldn't she be reborn earlier!