Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Lu Yuan didn't have the time to deal with 008's grief, so she asked the bodyguard to bring a pen and paper, and forced Zhou Yan to write an IOU.

    Zhou Yan succumbed to Lu Yuan's lustful prestige and finished writing the IOU. Before he could put down the pen, Lu Yuan roughly pulled his thumb and stabbed him fiercely. He grinned in spite of the pain, and directly pressed the bloody handprint. .

    "Cao!" Zhou Yan cursed angrily with a pig's face on his face, "Are you a woman?"

    Lu Yuan clicked her tongue twice and said with emotion, "I've been blind since I was young, what can I do in the future~"

    Zhou Yan: "..."

    Lu Yuan paused for a moment as if remembering something, and stared at Zhou Yan for a while.

    Lu Yuan stared at Zhou Yan's back, and every cell in his body was wailing in pain, "You...what do you want to do?"

    Lu Yuan's beautiful brows were tightly knit together, " A Sen, take him to dye his hair green!"

    "Damn woman! You, don't go too far!" Zhou Yan gritted his teeth and stared at Lu Yuan, his eyes full of humiliation.     Lu Yuan snorted softly, "Oh~ this is too much? Why don't you feel that you are too much

    when you lead people to smash people's houses and burn people's things?"

What can I do at home!?" Zhou Yan's eyes burst out with strong hatred, like a wild beast with madness.

    Lu Yuan's expression darkened when she heard the word scum, and the self-defense stick in her hand was drawn straight towards Zhou Yan's mouth.

    "Ah! Bitch!!" Zhou Yan covered his mouth and stared at Lu Yuan, the blood in his gums seeped out from between his fingers.

    Seeing this, the other teenagers who were not beaten hurriedly shrank into the corner with their heads lowered, not daring to look at Lu Yuan.

    Like Zhou Yan, they mocked Jiang Xuan, and even fanned Jiang Xuan when he was being bullied by Zhou Yan.

    "He's a bastard, so what are you!?" Lu Yuan looked at Zhou Yan indifferently, "You think your blood is noble after leaving the slums? In this society, if you leave your father, who are you? Green onion?"

    Feel humiliated when you dye your hair? So what is the bullying and insult Jiang Xuan experienced in the previous seventeen years?

    Fifty thousand yuan is just the beginning, no matter whether it is Lin Shuyan or Bai Yanci, if they don't make troubles, it's fine, if they do, they will be killed in advance!

    Zhou Yan couldn't stand people talking about his identity in the slums, and even more disgusted that those people would compare him with Jiang Yao every now and then!

    That bastard, the shameless bastard with a lowly life, who has the right to compare with him! That's why he hated Jiang Xuan and wished that he would die!

    Zhou Yan opened his blood-red eyes and stared straight at Lu Yuan, "If you have the ability, you will protect that bastard for the rest of your life! Otherwise..." "Ah!!!!" The

    person

    lying on the ground spoke harshly Before it was over, a shrill scream resounded through the sky.

    Lu Yuan looked coldly at Zhou Yan who was rolling on the ground with his hands in his hands, "I wanted to persuade you to be a man, but if you don't want to be a man, then don't be a man." The murderous intent in Zhou Yan's eyes just