Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Lu Yuan nestled into Jiang Xuan's arms and fell into a deep sleep. It took a long time for Jiang Xuan to get up and cover Lu Yuan with a thin quilt, then turned and went into the bathroom.

    When he came out, Jiang Xuan lit a cigarette on the balcony and looked up at the starry sky.

    After a long time, he chuckled, "It's really beautiful."

    I don't know how many years I haven't raised my head to take a good look at the night sky like now.

    Suddenly, meteors streaked across the sky.

    The entire night sky looked extraordinarily beautiful, and a figure suddenly appeared on the balcony of the bedroom over there.

    I hurriedly recorded the beautiful scenery of shooting stars across the night sky with my mobile phone.

    "Ah! Meteor! Please give me a boyfriend! He must be tall, handsome, and well-built!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhss

    Jiang Xuan looked back at Lu Yuan, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, and smiled silently with his lips curled up.

    He never believed in fate, but now he seems to believe it a little bit.

    Early the next morning, due to the addition of Qi Jiabao in the family, the family that seemed a little dull due to Lu Yuan's illness finally became a little more lively.

    Qi Jiabao enthusiastically shared the pictures of shooting stars with Lu Yuan at the dinner table, "Yuanyuaner, look at my skills!? Isn't it super good?"

    Lu Yuan sipped her milk, leaned on the river with sleepy eyes On the body, "Well, it's very beautiful, very good-looking."

    "..." Qi Jiabao curled his lips, "You are too perfunctory! Forget it, I'd better find Xie Yuan!"

    Lu Yuan heard Xie Yuan "What is Xie Yuan doing recently? I haven't seen him for a long time."

    As she spoke, Lu Yuan shook Jiang Yao's arm and said, "I haven't gone out to play for a long time! I I really miss my former classmates."

    Jiang Xuan squinted at Lu Yuan, and said lightly, "It's fake to think of classmates, but true to want to go out to play?"

    "That's not it!"

    When Jiang Meng went downstairs, she glanced at the playful Lu Yuan, then at the old-fashioned Jiang Xuan, and sighed.

    When Lu Sen came downstairs, his eyes were full of joy that couldn't be concealed. Lu Yuan stuck out her small head curiously and asked, "Brother-in-law, why are you so happy so early in the morning?

    " I couldn't close my mouth because of the smile, "Hey...it's nothing, it's your brother-in-law and I'm going to be a father!" "

    !!!" Lu Yuan's eyes widened instantly, and she looked at Jiang Xuan in disbelief. , "Xiangyou, you are going to be an uncle!"

    Jiang Xuan lowered his eyes and replied softly: "Yeah."

    Lu Sen grinned naively, and joked: "When the time comes, you uncles and aunts will meet each other with red envelopes." Not less!"

    Lu Yuan nodded quickly, "Not less, not less, this is the first cub in our family."

    Jiang Meng glared at Lu Sen angrily, although they graduated with certificates I got it, but she is only twenty-four years old now.