Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    In the traffic police brigade, Lu Yuan was sitting on a stool, with the driver on the left and the bodyguard on the right.

    Lin Shuyan stood tremblingly on the other side. Compared with Lu Yuan's side, he was really lonely, weak and helpless.

    Such a lovely and pitiful appearance made Lu Yuan feel that she had gone too far to bully a girl like this.

    ——If I'm not a woman, I know she's a whore, and seeing her like this makes me feel sorry for her.

    [Do you still know what distress is? ]

    008 raised his neck proudly, and glanced disdainfully at Lin Shuyan, 【Such people are simply a disgrace to our decent system community! ]

    Lu Yuan: "..."

    You are a code. Although you have a human form, you have neither emotion nor aesthetics.

    as long as you are happy.

    When Jiang Xuan arrived, he was still dressed in the afternoon clothes, and Lin Shuyan was so anxious that he didn't have time to change.

    When he saw Lu Yuan who was being protected by bodyguards, his eyes flashed, and he skipped Lu Yuan and walked towards Lin Shuyan quickly.

    Lu Yuan:? ? ? ? ? What does he mean? when i don't exist?

    ——Lao Ba, don't stop me, Lao Zai wants to kill him! How dare he ignore my lifesaver!

    "...", 008 looked up at the sky in silence.

    Who is it and where is it? Why is it here!

    This year's host is not easy to bring! EQ is touching, IQ is worrying! Life is tough!

    ——The grace of saving lives is beyond heaven, does he understand it! ? Does he understand? ?

    Lu Yuan was furious here, while Lin Shuyan saw Jiang Yao approaching, and before he could say a word, tears began to fall down his face.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Xuan's tone was so indifferent that no emotion could be heard.

    Jiang Xuan looked coldly at Lin Shuyan who was buried in his chest crying pear blossoms with rain, his eyes were indifferent.

    There is even a strong hatred that others can't detect.

    "Why didn't you come here until now?"

    Lin Shu said with a trace of complaint in his tone. After finishing speaking, he looked at Lu Yuan and hesitated to speak, "They... they hit me and forced me to pay money.

    " , so that people around turned their eyes over, looking at Lu Yuan was like looking at another brainless bully, bumping into others and making the victim lose money.

    "The rich second generation don't have any fart right now, so they use their family money to commit crimes!"

    "Who made them cast a good tire! You vote if you have the ability!"

    The young traffic policeman next to them knocked on the table and sternly said : "Okay, I can't manage my own affairs well, and I still have time to talk to others!"

    A group of people pointed at Lu Yuan and his party, because they were not shouting as loudly as the group of people immediately before the traffic police brigade, but Many discussions and whispers still entered Lin Shuyan's ears.

    Jiang Huan coldly glanced at the few men who were watching the excitement, and said in a deep voice: "The bus broke down halfway, I walked here." When