Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "!!!" Lu Yuan jumped up from her seat, "What fiancé? Where's the fiancé? Whose fiancé?"

    Faced with Lu Yuan's violent questioning, Jiang Xuan wiped his mouth unhurriedly, Said: "Your fiancé, just took office for the first day today, and I will ask my fiancée to give me more advice in the future."

    Lu Yuan was stunned, "!!! When did it happen!? Why don't I know!?"

    Jiang Xuan, "Now Just know."

    Lu Yuan looked at 008 in disbelief, and 008 also stared at her with big eyes.

    [Don't ask me, I don't know anything. 】

    Lu Yuan: "......"

    Someone please take 008 away! She doesn't want this dog system anymore!

    At the dining table, Jiang Meng silently glanced at Jiang Yao and then at Lu Yuan, who was blushing, and said softly, "Xiaozi, don't bully Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan is still young." Jiang Xuan, "Uncle Qin last

    night He said that when she turns seventeen next month, she will get engaged for us."

    "???"

    Lu Yuan looked at Uncle Qin and Aunt Wang who were smiling like a spring breeze with question marks all over her face.

    Even Jiang's father, who just came downstairs, was puzzled, "Old Qin, this...isn't it too hasty? Yuanyuan and Lingzi are still young now...after this..."

    Jiang Like Father Jiang, Meng looked at Qin Yue in disbelief. They all thought that after what happened yesterday, the Lu family would be more or less prejudiced against them.

    Unexpectedly, after just one night, not only did she not feel dissatisfied with them, but she even got Lu Yuan engaged to Jiang Xuan.

    What's the matter?

    Qin Yue took all the family's doubts into his eyes, and explained with a smile: "We can all see our young lady's affection for Xiaoyou. Xiaoyou is a nice person, and I believe I can't misjudge her. Now the young lady's parents No, there is no one in charge at home, so leave this matter to me, an old man!"

    Aunt Wang also smiled at this, "Hey, after so many years, we have never seen Miss so close to anyone.

    " "

    Qin Yue looked at Jiang Ling and nodded uncontrollably, thinking of what Jiang Ling took out last night, his eyes were even more satisfied when he looked at Jiang Ling.

    It is true that he is good at making decisions about the engagement, but if it weren't for this, Lu Yuan would always be treated as a meal by the malicious wolves from the outside world.

    In this day and age, there are still a few people who are kind and clean, but Jiang Xuan is different.

    The Jiang family is now attached to the Lu family and receiving favors from the Lu family. Even if Jiang Yao becomes a dragon and a phoenix in the future, he will still think of the past kindness and take more care of Lu Yuan.

    That's why he proposed this invitation to Jiang Xuan, announced his engagement on Lu Yuan's seventeenth birthday, and gave Jiang Xuan additional shares in the Lu family to show his sincerity.

    These actions are nothing more than to let those who have small things in their hearts rest their minds that they shouldn't have.

    Lu Yuan pursed her mouth unhappily, "What's wrong with him, he won't even give me meat! Uncle Qin, you've all been cheated by him!" Qin Yue shook his head with a smile, "I don't think